1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11
Has there been any official word to these challenges coming back? Kind of sucks that they just ended with no notice.
Why I can´t access the challenges??? I have like a month with this problem !!!!
I would really like for weekly challenges to come back so I can get the achievements. Hopefully 343 will address this and fix it.
It's a good question - something that a lot of players in Halo 4 matchmaking have been asking me since it went down. Is it that big of a drain on 343's resources or did they have to let the guy go who was setting up all the Halo 4 challenges? o_O It'd be nice if ambassador snickerdoodle would just leave a short and sweet reply so we know why...
it took me a while to reach 130 even tho I played every day for 4 years I reached it like two years ago so I don't need to complete challenges but I wreck -Yoink- in this game. Literally any match I play that I don't get 20 or more kills isn't a good game for me,that's how good I am. And yet I'm not the best lol 👍
My favorite game of all time. Took me a lot of effort to reach SR130 but it was worth it, I can stand my ground against good opponents, that if they don't use anything funny XD
update the challenges? please ^0^
I, just like everybody else, would love to see the challenges come back. At least have 25 permanent ones so people can still get the achievement.
So annoying that there are no challenges. It's coming to 5 months now...and still no fix.
343 you need to update the daily challenges!!
Surprising it's been several months and 343 is still silent on this issue. If challenges really are dead, why can't 343 come out an make an announcement? That way I don't have to check for challenges every time I sign into halo 4...
Oh no, please bring back challenges so I can get the two achievements. Thank you
343i please provide enough support for challenges back in Halo 4. We love your games and we just want to know that you love your gamers. Please and thank you. If you literally cannot make challenges happen then please pop the achievement for all who care.
How can i to play a challenge?
Yes i am a noob XD
Yes i am a noob XD
Hey challenges will not work at the moment. They have been offline for quite some time. We do not have any knowledge of when they may return or if they will. We have been working towards a petition or messaging those who might be able to give us an answer but we are still awaiting one.
Challenges are back on right now!!!
i could help also ^_^ in return for some help too lol give and recieve.
Always up for more points
I'll give you a hand
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11