Forums / Games / Halo 4

Dlc is FREE!!

OP joedeathsythe

Check the Market place to Download both the Champions Pack and War Games Map Pass FREE!! (At least as of this Posting )
Just got em All. And Really would like to start playing New Maps!! But hardly anyone seems to have em.. Lol. SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE };)
All the DLC for all tge old Halos is free bud, unless its cosmetic or a avatar item.
Check the Market place to Download both the Champions Pack and War Games Map Pass FREE!! (At least as of this Posting )
Just got em All. And Really would like to start playing New Maps!! But hardly anyone seems to have em.. Lol. SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE };)
I think they have been free for a while, I've had them downloaded but unfortunately not all players do and I expect some don't even go onto Waypoint or know about it which sucks really as I too would love to play new maps!
All DLCs for Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo Wars and Halo 4 have been free to download for more than 2 months I believe.
Please do your Best to Spread the word! I've been Sending Messages to as many players as Possible. I still haven't played a Single Match on the New Maps yet.... }:/
Please do your Best to Spread the word! I've been Sending Messages to as many players as Possible. I still haven't played a Single Match on the New Maps yet.... }:/
Remember that they don't appear on all playlists. In Reach, I remember having a game of slayer in Beaver Creek in the Slayer playlist.
Remember that they don't appear on all playlists. In Reach, I remember having a game of slayer in Beaver Creek in the Slayer playlist.
Would you Happen to know which Playlist? I mix it up with my playlist... But even Swat and Action Sack haven't Popped up a New Map yet...
Shooooot... I still only need 4or 5 Achievements still for REACH. Bought the all DLC when it came out, and have Noticed the Increase (finally) of Player's with it!! Yay!
(Feel free to send me an Add, i was unfortunate to not be able to Play for a Few years... But have finally had the chance to get my Ranks to reflect my Skill recently... Sadly mostlymy Stats aren't accurate due to letting my Nephew play.. Lol)
Would you Happen to know which Playlist? I mix it up with my playlist... But even Swat and Action Sack haven't Popped up a New Map yet...
Nope, sorry.
Once i figure out Which playlists Work for the New Maps, I'll post about it.
Thank you for your Comments, again this is Mostly to Inform (as of November '17) the DLC for Halo 4 is FREE!! And to Help Spread the Word as much as possible };)
Hopefully SOON, more will Download the Map Pass... And more Maps will Eventually show up on the Options
Yeah, sadly barely any of my friends don’t know that the DLCs are free. I tell them to download it and well, too lazy to do it I guess. Still though, try your best to spread the word!
Yeah, sadly barely any of my friends don’t know that the DLCs are free. I tell them to download it and well, too lazy to do it I guess. Still though, try your best to spread the word!
Indeed!! Lol
So happy the DLCis free now. Now I can play some more maps.
Luckily... I got 19 Achievements to Unlock today during a Game of c Action Sack!! Looks like all my majestic and Castle Achievements Unlocked... Just Crimson to go!
So i can CONFIRM Maps show up on Action Sack (Fiesta Classic, Medal Madness, Shotgun CTF, and Lightening Flag SO FAR)
Thanks for the information, I just downloaded them all
Please keep Spreading the Word! There are Still RARELY any DLC choices.
This is way cool! I wish they would have done something/.gave something extra to the players who have bought the DLC already.
This is way cool! I wish they would have done something/.gave something extra to the players who have bought the DLC already.
I do Highly Agree! I wish at the Very least, we could get Updated choices for Gameplay (DLC Specific.. Lol)