Does anyone still play Halo 4

OP H0CKEY LEG3ND22

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Most people play Halo 5 so I was wondering if people still play Halo 4. I still play it and I want to make a clan of active halo 4 players. Message or reply if you are interested. Also, if u want to play with me send me a friend request. My gamer tag is H0CKEY L3GEND22
Only with Master Chief Collection thats about it.
Only rarely with MCC. sorry bro
I still play on the 360
Nice send me a friend request Freshmatic Flow. Maybe we can play together. Do you have a mic?
I do all the time just not online anymore it and reach.
TaCs197 wrote:
I do all the time just not online anymore it and reach.
Why not?
Jamesggs310 do you play online
Some
Yeah I play online, for BTB only. (360 though, I don't play it on MCC)
Like I said. I had already finished Halo 4 on legendary on the 360. Just started Legendary in the XB1 this mourning. Doing it solo for the moment.
SAMF15H3R wrote:
same SAMF15H3R. Can you send me a friend request and maybe we can team up on Big Team Battle some time.
I laughed when I saw this title. I'm looking to do a solo legendary run through all the Halo's, so yes, I will play Halo 4 again when I get there. But since I own Halo 5, I don't see why I'd ever tough Halo 4. Even if I was playing with a friend locally, I'd rather play Reach or Halo 3.
SAMF15H3R wrote:
same SAMF15H3R. Can you send me a friend request and maybe we can team up on Big Team Battle some time.
Yeah mate next time I'm on the 360 I'll send you one.
Ok. Same here. I will send you a friend request. Also, I am recruiting Halo 4 players for a clan. Are you interested? Message me if you are.
still do on 360
still do on 360
Ok send me a friend request and we will be able to play together. Do you have a mic?
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
yeah i still do i play almost every night 600pm eastern
Tironite wrote:
yeah i still do i play almost every night 600pm eastern
me too send me a message im always online
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...