Does anyone still play Halo 4

OP H0CKEY LEG3ND22

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
On I will send a friend request. Do you have a mic? Also, are you interested in joining a Halo 4 clan
I still play it. One of my favorites in the franchise. I experienced a glitch where I received no achievements for completing the game. I just replayed it on heroic 30 minutes ago. I'm in for some Halo 4 action on the 360 and MCC. I enjoy Halo 5 Guardians as well.
I only play Halo 4 on the MCC
I still play Halo 4 on xbox 360, i just need a group of friends to play with to do get some of weapon Commendations out of way.
I do still play on 360
I still play H4 but it is very rare that I find time to play more than 30 min.
Oh ok send friend requests.
Nope.
I m still playing, halo 4(btb, heavies, snipers, team sl), if you want you can send me friend request.
I play it every now and then with my friends. I have it on 360 and the MCC, so you can go ahead and friend me if you want.
Im literally always online. Drop me a messagr or f/r :)
Jamesggs310 do you play online
Yes. A weekend on 360, the next weekend on One.
But I enter to winter break from college next week so I'll be between 360 and One.
i play sometimes
when I finally got my own apartment, I can get a xbox 360 and I be playing Halo 4
Most people play Halo 5 so I was wondering if people still play Halo 4. I still play it and I want to make a clan of active halo 4 players. Message or reply if you are interested. Also, if u want to play with me send me a friend request. My gamer tag is H0CKEY L3GEND22
I still play gamer tag is v2 MatrixZzz. Actually would like to complete campaign on legendary if interested just add me
when I finally got my own apartment, I can get a xbox 360 and I be playing Halo 4
Lol, what?
i still play on 360 from time to time but i mainly play 3 and reach
I only play the campaign nowadays, with friends or solo.
Yes, I started to play on the 360.
I only play the campaign nowadays, with friends or solo.
Yeah me to I don't play online but sometimes I play in Infinity with friends.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4