Does anyone still play Halo 4

OP H0CKEY LEG3ND22

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I don't have the Xbox One, so I usually spend most of my "Halo time" on Halo 4, mostly matchmaking, but currently trying to finish legendary mode.
I don't play halo 4 for 2 reasons
1. I put probably a little over half the time I put into reach and reached max level. Its just boring to play now
2. They mad it too much like cod, 343 didnt really know how to make a classic halo feel
Most people play Halo 5 so I was wondering if people still play Halo 4. I still play it and I want to make a clan of active halo 4 players. Message or reply if you are interested. Also, if u want to play with me send me a friend request. My gamer tag is H0CKEY L3GEND22
Hi, i'm new here, just signed up today :), have only recently purchased halo 4 cant afford xbox 1 yet :(, but have played all previous halo's, have completed 4 on easy, going to try it on normal next, wish me luck lol, my gamertag is Avenged7fold57, will send you friend request ok :)
Most people play Halo 5 so I was wondering if people still play Halo 4. I still play it and I want to make a clan of active halo 4 players. Message or reply if you are interested. Also, if u want to play with me send me a friend request. My gamer tag is H0CKEY L3GEND22
Hi, i'm new here, just signed up today :), have only recently purchased halo 4 cant afford xbox 1 yet :(, but have played all previous halo's, have completed 4 on easy, going to try it on normal next, wish me luck lol, my gamertag is Avenged7fold57, will send you friend request ok :)
Hi again, have tried sendihg you request but wont work for some reason, ?
I still play it on the 360.
Not anymore unfortunately.
I play fairly often.
I am getting xbl in a few days and the only thing I play online is halo 4 and halo 3.
I am getting xbl in a few days and the only thing I play online is halo 4 and halo 3.
I don't play halo 4 for 2 reasons
1. I put probably a little over half the time I put into reach and reached max level. Its just boring to play now
2. They mad it too much like cod, 343 didnt really know how to make a classic halo feel
That is somehow true. So let's play halo 3. Customs only.
The Campaign was great and the graphics "hint-hint" were amazing for their time. Also it was the last big Xbox 360 title so I felt Like it sent out the 360 with bang. Also I haven't reached max level so but I do understand the lowering of that skill mark as a way to bring in more casuals some with load outs probably.
im trying to find people who will play halo 4 with me.
anyone wanna
I only play halo 4 and would like to join. I don't know how clans work but I am tired of playing in random lobbies, and since u posted this I'm pretty sure ur more than experienced
ill be more than happy to play at anytime my gamer tag is SlopingWinter
Hi again, have tried sendihg you request but wont work for some reason, ?
He wrote the e and the 3 backwords
Only on mcc, sorry mate.
I still play it about once a week. On the 360.
Does the MCC Halo 4 and the solo Halo 4 game share the same servers?
Does the MCC Halo 4 and the solo Halo 4 game share the same servers?
No, the servers would be separate
I haven't played in a good long while, but Halo 4 is one of my favorite games in the series. I've thoroughly enjoyed playing it and I plan to boot it up again soon.

It came out at a time when I really wasn't very into shooters and didn't feel as if I could play them to relax, but I still played the hell out of it, no doubt (and enjoyed it so, so much). Gamertag is "ErkTheWanderer" so if anyone wants to get together, hit me up. ;)
(also thinking of giving Halo 5 another go if anyone's up for Warzone.)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4