Forums / Games / Halo 4

Flood Spartan

OP Splerm Whele

Am I the only one that actually liked the way the infected looked at the begining of Halo 4, and that they used to actually look scary, before people called them “hermit crabs?”
It makes much more sense that having the Spartans looking with a rotten green colored like armor like in previous titles or Halo 5...I think Flood mode on Halo 4 was more exact to the whole concept of the Flood infection.
The flood always looked like fungi too me, the guy in H4 looks scary but he doesn't look floody
Am I the only one that actually liked the way the infected looked at the begining of Halo 4, and that they used to actually look scary, before people called them “hermit crabs?”
they do look pretty creepy
It's not bad, but I think 343 should have mixed both artstyles to create the real Flood Spartan.
But if the Flood returns in Halo 6, the Infected Spartans should get an proper form, with their own weapon and everything, like Halo 4. Not like H2A, nor Halo 5.
EDIT: I think I changed my mind. I think the Flood Spartan/Sangheili should NOT get a form like in Halo 4. At best, something combining H2A and Halo 5. Halo 4's Flood/Infection customization was a bit underwhelming. To create the perfect Infection, 343 needs to look back at the infection of Halo 3, Halo Reach and H2A (now Halo 5 too), take the best features from it.
Well they do have the Face & a Claw of a Hermit Crab so that's why Players gave them the Nickname

But have to say, they do look & sound Higly Terrifying
Halo 2 Anni spartan flood form for infection gametypes looks really interesting. The infection form is the spartan's face.
i liked them, but the ones in halo 2 remastered were better, they should be more like that.
I liked the idea by changing infection to flood but the flood spartans didn't feel like a flood form which was a slight disappointment in my book.

If 343 would take slightly more time to nail the style with the Halo 4 flood, I would be truly happy so they would feel more like classic flood form encountered in the previous games.
I actually do like how the Flood look in Halo 4, even though it wasn't how I was expecting them to look.
I like the design as well, it looks kind of bad -Yoink- and that claw arm is awesome. The thruster pack is a bit op but otherwise it’s pretty cool.
It was good effort. It's cool they tried to make them real zombie like.
The arm, though, doesn't look powerful and should've been much sharper.
Ah, the Halo 4 'Happy' Flood. I love this critter with all it's sounds and dat grin. Honestly, the design of the Halo 4 Flood was awesome and hilarious, and drove me to play Flood in matchmaking for a good laugh and a fun time. On a side note, I do want to jam a cookie in it's mouth XD.
The flood is scary but he doesn't look has normal. It's design is totally different then before and I don't really like it.
Estan muy buenos :)
I love the Flood Spartan it should’ve had the infection form in its chest like Halo 3
H2A Flood looked better