Forums / Games / Halo 4

H4 Raider DSTT helmet code still not working

OP Fanpaku

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Good morning, folks!

Since I refrain from reviving an old thread which would, besides, well constitute a violation against the forum rules, I politely address the long-term issue me and so many other people—so it seems—are equally still facing to this very date by starting this new thread.

Please take a closer look at my profile; my GT is Fanpaku.

Having completed more than 1,000 matchmaking games (i.e. sans JIP matches), finished both SP and SO on Legendary solo and cooperatively, owning every single map pack, having entered the right glyph sequence provided here on multiple days several times, having deleted and reinstalled both my profile and the Waypoint app, I should've met all necessary requirements to finally get the darn helmet, shouldn't I? Besides the LASO emblem that I legitimately do not deserve to equip so far, I have unlocked everything else there is.

What else can be done?

Thank you very much in advance for helping me out.

Sincerely Yours,

Fanpaku from Germany
Fanpaku wrote:
Good morning, folks!

Since I refrain from reviving an old thread which would, besides, well constitute a violation against the forum rules, I politely address the long-term issue me and so many other people—so it seems—are equally still facing to this very date by starting this new thread.

Please take a closer look at my profile; my GT is Fanpaku.

Having completed more than 1,000 matchmaking games (i.e. sans JIP matches), finished both SP and SO on Legendary solo and cooperatively, owning every single map pack, having entered the right glyph sequence provided here on multiple days several times, having deleted and reinstalled both my profile and the Waypoint app, I should've met all necessary requirements to finally get the darn helmet, shouldn't I? Besides the LASO emblem that I legitimately do not deserve to equip so far, I have unlocked everything else there is.

What else can be done?

Thank you very much in advance for helping me out.

Sincerely Yours,

Fanpaku from Germany
I really hate to say this, but 343i tend to stop supporting such things that must be done over servers after they believe people have been given enough time to unlock them. The Halo: Anniversary terminals are now useless and I imagine so are the requirements for this helmet.

If you haven't unlocked it yet, then it's impossible.
Hi, BoundlessHalo97.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I slightly tend to disagree because, only a few days ago, I succesfully unlocked a number of glyph sequences, namely all five of the Halo: Spartan Assault codes (360/One + PC), such as the Yanumas code I was missing, as well.

They were all instantly working as soon as I met the requirements.

I'm sorry. I should've said this before to be more precise on that matter.

So, I politely ask you back: For what reason do you believe the Raider DSTT helmet can no longer be unlocked when, undoubtedly, the aforementioned codes could have been and were all working properly?

Exclusively referring to their servers, doesn't make any sense to me, since if that were the only truth, none of the other codes should have worked either, should they have not?

Greetings,

Fanpaku
Fanpaku wrote:
Hi, BoundlessHalo97.

I slightly tend to disagree because I recently unlocked a number of glyph sequences, only a few days ago, namely all five of the SA codes (360/One + PC), such as the Yanumas code.

They were all working as soon as I met the requirements.

So, I politely ask you back: Why do you believe the Raider DSST helmet can no longer be unlocked when, undoubtedly, the aforementioned codes could have been and were all working.

Exclusively referring to their servers, doesn't make any sense to me, since if that were the only truth, none of the other codes should have worked either, should they have not?
Well if your other codes worked, then sure the Raider one should as well. However, I've had friends who were completely unable to use the Halo: Anniversary terminals to unlock the Halo: Reach credits followed by people online telling me that 343i were no longer offering that reward.

If those people were correct, then perhaps other rewards are no longer obtainable as well?
Fanpaku wrote:
Hi, BoundlessHalo97.

I slightly tend to disagree because I recently unlocked a number of glyph sequences, only a few days ago, namely all five of the SA codes (360/One + PC), such as the Yanumas code.

So, I politely ask you back: Why do you believe the Raider DSST helmet can no longer be unlocked when, undoubtedly, the aforementioned codes could have been and were all working.

Well if your other codes worked, then sure the Raider one should as well. However, I've had friends who were completely unable to use the Halo: Anniversary terminals to unlock the Halo: Reach credits followed by people online telling me that 343i were no longer offering that reward.

If those people were correct, then perhaps other rewards are no longer obtainable as well?
OK, I see.

Thanks for the insight.

This sounds as bad as it probably is: a stupidity typical of 343i.

I'll try again and again, then, in the future.
Fanpaku wrote:
Fanpaku wrote:
Hi, BoundlessHalo97.

OK, I see.

Thanks for the insight.

This sounds as bad as it probably is: a stupidity typical of 343i.

I'll try again and again, then, in the future.
I'd recommend looking much deeper into this before wasting too much of your time as I'm sure you can find the answers you seek somewhere on the vast internet.

In the meantime, you don't want to lose access to these forums by insulting 343i so I'd word every criticism towards them very carefully.
This code still doesn't work.

Any other suggestions maybe?
Hi. Just like Fanpaku, I'm trying to get the Raider DSTT helmet, and just like Fanpaku I recently entered a code that was accepted (the Yanumas code, if it matters). I would like to ask: where can I confirm how many games were JIP, since I have well over a 1000 but the code is still being rejected as lacking matchmaking games. I posted here being the most recent thread I found about this.

Thanks!

I love the Raider Armor, it's wolf-like appearance solidified it as one of my favorite sets aside from the ODST set from Reach. I managed to get the Raider Armor and the Raider DSTT chest, but I hadn't gotten the helmet. All I had to do was get the 1000 match completion and last I checked, I was at like 800+ matches. Though a lot of people stopped playing so it would take a while for me to get the 1000 matches done. Even still, I don't have Xbox Live Gold currently so I can't attempt to finish it. I hope you can manage to get it. I hope I can get it too.
I need that last dang avatar award and I still do not have it! >:(
I haven't tried it anymore. Has somebody else, maybe? I'm afraid it still doesn't work and won't do so in future.
Just did, Halo 4 stats says I have 1225 games completed, and still not working.
Me too. Unlockable. I contacted ske7ch, though. Let's see what'll happen.
I think you need to download the waypoint app to a 360 console and make sure you have met all requirements on that console too and have your gamertag connected.
Believe me, I did that, and tried everything I possibly could, about a dozens of times by now since I created this topic.
And I would like to add that other codes were validated just fine by the same console, app and to my gamertag without any issues. IMO, the conundrum here is where I can check the number of matches (without JIP nor DNF) to have a clear visibility of how many more matches need to be played, since many of us have over 1000 matches according to the Game Stats app and yet the code does not work.
Like said, I tried it many many times via Waypoint app on my 360 having met all requirements a long time ago (I played H4 since release, even earlier, to be honest), and my GT (Fanpaku) connected.

As a matter of fact, the Yanumas code worked just fine a couple of weeks ago, on the same console, with the same profile; the code for the Raider DSTT helmet, on he other hand, doesn’t.

And yes, I deleted and redownloaded both my profile and the Waypoint app on my 360 many many times, as well. That hasn’t worked out either.

The error message still claims Go finish 1,000 war games yadi-yadi-ya—which I have, as you or anybody else could easily verify, and as I can check myself both within the Waypoint app, and online right here—, so yeah . . . no solution thus far for me, unfortunately.

Server issues, I guess.

And I’m afraid 343i won’t ever fix this.

I tried it five minutes ago (07/05/2018, 0510 CET). Still locked. Same error message showing up, despite having close to 2,000 war games. Feels bad, man.
Same issue for me. Been trying for over a year, probably longer.
Does the Halowaypoint App work on the 360, just completed Reach Solo on Legendary to get an attachment, I can’t even load into it

*edit* never mind, had to relaunch it

But it’s a bit odd for the code to not work, I got my Raider DSTT helmet back in 2014 without any hassles
In a nutshell, you could probably get it in 2014 or maybe even 2015 but no longer than that due to servers being "shut down." Disgusting.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2