Forums / Games / Halo 4

H4 Raider DSTT helmet code still not working

OP Fanpaku

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
DeusPixel wrote:
Hi Fanpaku.
I have your same issue but in another code
I believe that in this year or so Halo Waypoint actually stopped to take the statistics from the profile.
I completed the Campaign on LASO (for anyone who wants to verify, you can check my profile) but when i put the related code on Halo Waypoint it just says "go and do the Campaign with LASO".
As you, i tried everything but seems useless.
Our last hope is that someone of the "engineers" sees this post, verify the issue and fix it.
As fanpaku has stated the main servers were shut down and back up servers were placed so you may not be able to obtain it anymore for those who have not obtained it.
Jesus Christ! 343i could at least give us an info about it. They're also giving us info updates through their other games (TMCC and Halo 5).
So, I really don't know where the problem is. Shut down the 360 Waypoint app completely or share some intel with us through the app. A pop-up window telling us that it's not being maintained anymore or whatever is wrong with it. If 343i had done that from the beginning these topics wouldn't exist.
I can kinda understand 343i not maintaining the Halo games from Bungie but not even maintaining their own games is pretty poor. By the way, the argument "people had enough time to accomplish it" is pretty shortsighted and an egoistic way of thinking in my opinion. Next generation gamers are born every day. To not include them is not very wise.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Try again because halo reach cqb attachment halo 3 ODST
in 2018 then got it working you have Xbox 360 then it’s work
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2