OP Edgy Gets Money

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Quote:
Does anybody know how to get the emblem in the other category under the splatter master emblem (guy ripped in two), two inverse diamond with a solid one it?
That's through KOTH mastery.
Quote:
does anybody know maybe how to unlock the "big-boot" emblem ?
it's in the third row, the ninth emblem. it looks really badass.
or the raider-helmet emblem ? also in third row, the second.
a guide HOW to unlock them would be nice.
The Raider helmet emblem is unlocked through the code needed for the Raider DSTT helmet.
Quote:
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/10613/article/halo-4-emblem-unlock-chart-guide/

This just got uploaded a little while ago, but is that really all the emblems in the game? There's a distinct lack of backgrounds and there's missing classics from Halo 3 and Reach.
I believe only one emblem is missing from this image. It contains mistakes but does reveal many emblems that were not available at release, for example just three days ago the code was released to unlock the LASO emblem.

Quote:
According to this:

http://www.343industries.org/news/_/343-industries-news/halo-4-emblems-backgrounds-so-far-r128

There were a lot more in a sneak peak these folks got. Does that mean 343 removed all the good ones after testing? I need my gas mask. :(
Quote:
The list of emblems most people has seen is incomplete, here is a link showing all emblems and backgrounds.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/11503-halo-4-emblems-backgrounds-so-far/
There is so much mis-information in that post, it should just be ignored.

I have made a list of all the emblem foregrounds and backgrounds.
Quote:
No shield? Really? I've been using that since Halo 2!
The shield is a Background, not an Emblem.
anyone knows how to unlock that Eagle?????

second from left on pic(others)
How do I get the "ribbon" with 1K on it?
Quote:
You need to complete 1000 wargames matches.
I miss my smiley face emblem.
Quote:
Quote:
You need to complete 1000 wargames matches.
Thanks.
I know I am posting on an old thread, but I was wondering if there is an answer to how to get the boot emblem.

I just ran across a player with it, and asked him. Since he isn't giving an answer I am assuming he modded it.

It's just frustrating because I pretty much know all the others, but this one I just can't seem to find the answer to.

Who should legitimately have it?
Quote:
Who should legitimately have it?
No one. Pending Spartan Assault.
That is what I figured.

Pending Spartan Assault? Will that be something that will be unlocked? I haven't been keeping up with info on that game since I won't be able to play it for quite some time.
Does anyone know how to unlock the bulletproof emblem
Does anyone know how to unlock the bulletproof emblem
Bulletproof was a pre-order bonus, from Amazon if I recall. The only other way you can get is is via the Game of the Year edition. You could maybe try ebay, but I would be sceptical about buying unused codes after all this time
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5