Forums / Games / Halo 4

Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn Is Great

OP ryantheminer1

So, if you haven't seen it go see it first of all, Okay, so when 343 had the idea of doing this they were thinking good about what they wanted the finished product would be. It perfectly sets the scope on one line, "I thought I would never see you again." It tells you Lasky's story, and what he's dealing with to become a soldier and fight insurrection while also battling his disease thing and right when you think it ends it just escalates into this giant terrifying situation. Just when you think he'll get sliced and diced when Master Chief reappears for the first time in a year. They battle their way to the Pelican. Its soundtrack is great, I love the song Axios, but its like it just grabbed me and pulled me into a really great story. The end is like a cliffhanger sort of with Infinity heading for Requiem, and sitting there, deciding if she should wake Chief, its a great story...
It's alright, certainly not bad as far as video game movies go.

A coworker and I have a dvd exchange game we play where we take turns lending dvds to make the other watch a movie. They just had me watch the original Footloose so it's my turn to make them watch a movie. Maybe it'll have to be FUD.
I loved it too :-) They did a great job with acting, lore, story, etc.
I just like seeing master chief kick some a** those elites got PWND x)
I watched the scene its only one elite O.o

A coworker and I have a dvd exchange game we play where we take turns lending dvds to make the other watch a movie. They just had me watch the original Footloose so it's my turn to make them watch a movie. Maybe it'll have to be FUD.
That coworker is in for a real treat! I loved FUD, so I hope they do too.
I just like seeing master chief kick some -Yoink- those elites got PWND x)
He also took on two Hunters (separately) mostly by himself, so that was pretty BA.

That coworker is in for a real treat! I loved FUD, so I hope they do too.
I just like seeing master chief kick some -Yoink- those elites got PWND x)
He also took on two Hunters (separately) mostly by himself, so that was pretty BA.
Yea that was epic, I find hunters easy enemies sword elites will kill me from time 2 time so I grinned when he got assassinated :)
I’m about to buy the Halo Blu-ray collection and look forward to rewatching it.

Putting my lore glasses on... I need to double check, but I’m not sure Master Chief had the rank of Master Chief at the time the movie takes place.

Sources say it was 2535, but I think it was retconned to be 2526.
FUD was pretty good. Maybe if someone was uncertain if they wanted to get into the lore and games, the movie could really be a good push. It's a shame they took it off of Netflix a few years ago. It had good ratings on there.
FUD was pretty good. Maybe if someone was uncertain if they wanted to get into the lore and games, the movie could really be a good push. It's a shame they took it off of Netflix a few years ago. It had good ratings on there.
I remember seeing it available on Netflix they took it down damn :(
I remember seeing it available on Netflix they took it down damn :(
Yeah man. I wanted to watch it a while back and it kinda made me mad they took it down. Maybe with enough inquiries about FUD being put back on Netflix, they might.
I didn’t mind it, but personally I found it really slow, but overall it’s a good movie