Forums / Games / Halo 4

Halo 4 in Back Compat. When is it gonna happn 343?

OP Spartan Thiago

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
U guys from 343 could give us at least some idea of when is it going to be released Halo 4 in back compat to X1. I'm waiting it to play the game again. P.S.: Halo MCC unfortunately sucks.
U guys from 343 could give us at least some idea of when is it going to be released Halo 4 in back compat to X1. I'm waiting it to play the game again. P.S.: Halo MCC unfortunately sucks.
It probably coming in 25th September to celebrate Halo 3's 10th Anniversary.
Although 343 are providing some assistance (I believe), work on BC games is done by the team over at Xbox. They're going through final testing / certification and like will drop in the stores within the 2 weeks I image. Probably aiming for a Sep 25th release date as noted above
stckrboy wrote:
Although 343 are providing some assistance (I believe), work on BC games is done by the team over at Xbox. They're going through final testing / certification and like will drop in the stores within the 2 weeks I image. Probably aiming for a Sep 25th release date as noted above
Thnx for the info
Does anyone know if the dlc armor will be fixed so it works in Spartan Ops (ODST, Mark 5...)?
Does anyone know if the dlc armor will be fixed so it works in Spartan Ops (ODST, Mark 5...)?
Not just the armor, but the packages/perks that you earn though completing Spartan Specializations also don't work, and the DLC weapon skins aswell.
as said, this will return later this year, in conjunction with Halo 3, as you share your thinking, it will be a wonderful return
Halo 4 along with the other games, are now available as part of the Backwards Compatibility program
Well when I put my discs in, it says that they aren't compatible. What the hell?
Well when I put my discs in, it says that they aren't compatible. What the hell?
Same here, tried all 4 games and it says they rent part of the program :(
You may need to hard reset the console i had the same issue when trying to load the digital version of Halo 3
Awesome. They didn't fix the armor and skins and stuff for Spartan ops. Woohoo!
Thnx, the Halo 4 back compat is live! -Yoink- yeah!!!!
Hopefully BTB builds up a nice population again!
I want swat to build up its population
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
When you play Spartan Ops using stuff from the DLC (Let's say you equipped the full Mark V armor with golden skins) the game neglects those things and display the recruit armor and weapons without skins. There's also some packages/perks that the game neglects, like Survivor. The cause of this is unknown to me.
Limitations of the 360, not something that can be fixed through backwards compatibility
stckrboy wrote:
Limitations of the 360, not something that can be fixed through backwards compatibility
I still cannot download any of the new BC Halo games, They don't appear in the read to install either and i have all discs since launch.Can you give me suggestions? Been a life long Halo fan,Really bummed out right now this isn't working flawlessly.
stckrboy wrote:
I still cannot download any of the new BC Halo games, They don't appear in the read to install either and i have all discs since launch.Can you give me suggestions? Been a life long Halo fan,Really bummed out right now this isn't working flawlessly.
If you have the discs you have to instal the games from the disc. They wont be in your ready to install section unless you own them digitally.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2