Forums / Games / Halo 4

Halo 4 on Backward Compatibility

OP Spartan Thiago

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
As we all know, Halo 4 was released in Xbox One as a part of the MCC. Great, right? No, because I can't play a single map of Halo 4, because people there doesn't want to play it. I know a bunch of players dislike the game, but it's not my case. So, I'm begging 343 to release it in backward compatibility A.S.A.P.
It's not my favorite game in the series but I like it more than 5. I feel like playing a game or two sometimes. I would love to see it on Xbox One personally.
As we all know, Halo 4 was released in Xbox One as a part of the MCC. Great, right? No, because I can't play a single map of Halo 4, because people there doesn't want to play it. I know a bunch of players dislike the game, but it's not my case. So, I'm begging 343 to release it in backward compatibility A.S.A.P.
I support this. Halo 4 was actually fun for a while... and even though it's my least favorite Halo game, it was (is) better than Halo 5.
wouldnt make much sense since it is on mcc but stranger things has happened i suppose
Halo 4 was a blast to play and had a bunch of some really great maps. A port would be very nice to see.
Despite me not playing halo 4 very much at all anymore, I agree, put the game in the list of backward compatibility games, P.S make a dlc playlist, how am I ever going to get those achievements.
I don't see the harm in making it back compatible, though going back to it after playing it at 1080p & 60fps in the MCC collection would be a little jarring.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I also agree about making it backwards compatible.

Such a disappointment not being able to customize armor in Halo 4 in the MCC, and everyone being forced to use the red visor.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This is not spam, clearly my fellow spartan speaks in a different language (french), therefore it is a communication issue instead. Any way I agree that Halo 4 should be backwards compatible, MCC doesn't do it any justice, due to the limited customisation options and low pick rate. Halo 4 if not made backwards compatible will get left behind (but I guess 343 realise that they made a mistake in multiplayer and want to hide it's inferiority)

P.S - I did not see that I had already said something in this thread, nevermind.
this needs to happen halo 4 doesn't play well o mcc and we can't play it because people only vote for halo 3 it's so annoying.
I've decided to just buy Halo 4 digitally, no more risk of getting a disc scratched. Good thing I kept my old 360.
They should make it backwards compatible. We've been playing Halo Reach for a while but tonight we will switch to Halo 4. Default the game's balance is not very good, but you can tweak the game for a lan-party through system - link. We increase player-speed; jump slightly higher while raising gravity a tad. Then there's a lot of damage control you can change. Agreed "out of the box" the game has some serious balance issues, but playing through system link after all those tweaks the game plays fantastic!
wouldnt make much sense since it is on mcc but stranger things has happened i suppose
1.) Halo: MCC is dead. 2.) The few people that are playing don't play Halo 4.
1.) Halo: MCC is dead. 2.) The few people that are playing don't play Halo 4.
gotta look at things at a business stand point..
Yes I would like it on the xbone, with full customization and a fully dedicated dlc playlist.
I would like to see this for Halo 4 BTB.

However, realistically, I'm mostly moved on to Halo 5 for MM and Halo MCC for achievement hunting. So not sure I would 'actually' play it.

Cool in theory though and really enjoyed Halo 4 in general.
343 Bring halo 4 to the one I bought the champions bundle plz make it backwards compatibility.
you cant edit your spartan the way you want Plus alot of people bought the champions bundle. Thats not on the mcc
HC Lasky wrote:
I also agree about making it backwards compatible.

Such a disappointment not being able to customize armor in Halo 4 in the MCC, and everyone being forced to use the red visor.
hahaha One of my main complaints about it too
thnx for the support guys.

It would be awesome to play btb on original Halo 4, and I believe that the experience would be fantastic coz MCC is good for playing the campaigns (AND THAT'S IT). The multiplayer's voting feature really makes me sick of those who only vote for H3.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3