OP Spartan Thiago

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
That would be great.

But Halo 4 was, and his awesome. Best Halo game yet. The MP was the first step in the right direction (which led to Halo 5 Guardians great MP). Spartan OPs was a great time.
As we all know, Halo 4 was released in Xbox One as a part of the MCC. Great, right? No, because I can't play a single map of Halo 4, because people there doesn't want to play it. I know a bunch of players dislike the game, but it's not my case. So, I'm begging 343 to release it in backward compatibility A.S.A.P.
Not to mention that they removed ordnance drops and loadouts. Like seriously I know those weren't popular, but if someone wants to play like that halo 4 on the 360 is the only place where it can be played that way. Halo MCC should have preserved the halo 4 game play instead of changing it like that.
As we all know, Halo 4 was released in Xbox One as a part of the MCC. Great, right? No, because I can't play a single map of Halo 4, because people there doesn't want to play it. I know a bunch of players dislike the game, but it's not my case. So, I'm begging 343 to release it in backward compatibility A.S.A.P.
Not to mention that they removed ordnance drops and loadouts. Like seriously I know those weren't popular, but if someone wants to play like that halo 4 on the 360 is the only place where it can be played that way. Halo MCC should have preserved the halo 4 game play instead of changing it like that.
I agree. I have an Xbox One and still have a 360 to play a few games that aren't backwards compatable. The people who say play Halo TMCC obviously haven't played the Halo 4 playlists. No large maps, no ordinance stops, no DLC armour, and too many players(5 vs 5). The MCC is great for campaigns but cross playlist multiplayer is a bad idea. BTB Halo 4 was the best.
I wish it does. I spent lot of time into getting those loadout skins, codes, Armor and I dont get that in MCC
I agree. I have an Xbox One and still have a 360 to play a few games that aren't backwards compatable. The people who say play Halo TMCC obviously haven't played the Halo 4 playlists. No large maps, no ordinance stops, no DLC armour, and too many players(5 vs 5). The MCC is great for campaigns but cross playlist multiplayer is a bad idea. BTB Halo 4 was the best.
I don't think Halo 4 was the best halo, but it was really unique and allowed people to really customize the way they played. Without those unique and special options it feels like a watered down copy of all the other halo games. MCC was just a massive miss step in every possible direction.
They are making it backwards compatible, hopefully in November for its 5th year anniversary.
I'd actually like Halo 4 as a Backwards Compatible title, I had a lot of good memories playing Halo 4 back on the Xbox 360, play the full version of the game unlike the MCC version Halo 4 is broken down and having Halo 4 as a BCT I can play Flood without vetoing against Halo2A/3 Infection.
They are making it backwards compatible, hopefully in November for its 5th year anniversary.
If so, can you tell me where you heard or read this from?
HC Lasky wrote:
I also agree about making it backwards compatible.

Such a disappointment not being able to customize armor in Halo 4 in the MCC, and everyone being forced to use the red visor.
Finally someone who knows whats going on.
i dont think they will back compad it becasue its already in the mcc
Yes, back years ago when they first announced the backwards compatibility, they had a video of the lists of games coming to Xbox One. One of them was Halo 4. Halo 4 is my favorite Halo.
Yes, back years ago when they first announced the backwards compatibility, they had a video of the lists of games coming to Xbox One. One of them was Halo 4. Halo 4 is my favorite Halo.
Ah I see.
I would guess that it's highly unlikely as Halo 4 is one of the games in MCC. It's not worth to spend time/money on a game that already has a Xbox One version.
I would guess that it's highly unlikely as Halo 4 is one of the games in MCC. It's not worth to spend time/money on a game that already has a Xbox One version.
Halo 4 is coming to Xbox One.
Has it already come to Xbox One or is it in the process? I really miss this game and if it's already came to xbox one i'm buying it tomorrow
SN41L3Y wrote:
Has it already come to Xbox One or is it in the process? I really miss this game and if it's already came to xbox one i'm buying it tomorrow
Sadly, no. I expect it to come in November for its fifth year anniversary.
The m.c c version of halo 4 is terrible, no big maps or vehicles, A collection would infer everything from H-4,,, sadly not the case,,, go try and play it- you WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! They need to make it backwards compatible, the m.cc was a big money grab,,,, I believe all the updates they made for the Mcc are actually larger than the game itself, poor planning,,,
H4 is now becoming backwards compatible late this year. Halo Summer Celebration
I'm not sure if you know this but halo 4,3,odst,and halo ce are all becoming backwards comparable soon
It's pretty awesome that all 4 off those halo games are coming to backwards compatible. Will enough people play them to give them a healthy population? I'm curious. I love the MCC but the matchmaking options are pretty limited. I miss playing BTB in H3 and H4 specifically but in MCC the options for maps were so limited. Specifically on H4.

I see Reach has a pretty stable population, which is cool but the frame rate makes it pretty hard to play. It feels so none responsive. It really is painful to play. I hope the frame rates are okay on H3 and H4. I can't wait to try them! Especially firefight on ODST again!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4