I was just wondering if there is anyway I could buy or download Halo 4 on Windows 10.
Not at this time but with Microsoft confirming Infinite for Windows 10 and not denying a Halo 5 port as well, maybe a version of MCC will come out. I'm not holding my breath though because I remember the long wait for Halo 2 Vista and then the nothingness ever since.
The only Halo games currently available on PC (and not only Windows 10) are:
- Halo Combat Evolved;
- Halo Custom Edition;
- Halo 2 (Servers offline);
- Halo Wars Definitive Edition (Available on Steam and Windows Store);
- Halo Spartan Assault (available on Steam and Windows Store);
- Halo Spartan Strike (available on Steam and Windows Store | PC exclusive);
- Halo 5 Forge (Halo 5 with Custom Games and Forge | Available on Windows Store, requires Windows 10);
- Halo Wars 2 (Available on Windows Store, require Windows 10).