OP Briageniusfreak

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
drabiter wrote:
Its story is my top favorite in all Halo games. Lose a bit to Reach due to gameplay that's kinda frustrating in legendary
which Legendary campaign?
H4. The bullet sponge Knights and crap Suppressor :(
drabiter wrote:
drabiter wrote:
Its story is my top favorite in all Halo games. Lose a bit to Reach due to gameplay that's kinda frustrating in legendary
which Legendary campaign?
H4. The bullet sponge Knights and crap Suppressor :(
i see, but it's not as bad as H2's legendary campaign
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Damn, so many response from you, lol
i actually liked halo 4..it probably couldve been better but i liked it..deff liked it more then halo 5
JPARKER28 wrote:
i actually liked halo 4..it probably couldve been better but i liked it..deff liked it more then halo 5
High five
You are right. Halo 4 is the best Halo game to date. The story was well written, it was both touching and epic. The Didect was awesome, too bad we haven't heard from him since. And Spartan Ops was a great time.
I actually think I preferred Spartan Ops to the main H4 campaign, but I agree, Halo 4 is the best.
You are right. Halo 4 is the best Halo game to date. The story was well written, it was both touching and epic. The Didect was awesome, too bad we haven't heard from him since. And Spartan Ops was a great time.
I actually think I preferred Spartan Ops to the main H4 campaign, but I agree, Halo 4 is the best.
ok
Halo 4's campaign was a deviation from the other the previous Halo games, taking a more realistic approach instead of a "fantasy" approach. And that's what I liked about the Halo 4's campaign. While the average player will only know what the game explains you, the hidden lore behind it is what makes the story absolutely fantastic. I watched a recent video of LateNightGaming where he criticized Halo 4's campaign in defense of the Didact and I was stunned at what I learned from that video.
The thing I loved the most was the Didact and the Prometheans. I loved the Prometheans because of their backstory (because no one likes it's execution in gameplay), and the same reason applies to the Didact. However, the thing about Didact is that when you compare him to Chief, in terms of backstory and what made them what they are, Didact actually ends up being the consequence of Chief forgetting his Humanity.
To better understand what I'm trying to say, please watch his video. Halo 4 critique | In defense of the Didact. Please listen to everything carefully.
I consider its not bad AT ALL. Yeah, maybe it left some questions unanswered and missed some things but the game is great. Don't know why so many complaints, just enjoy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
raulv02 wrote:
I consider its not bad AT ALL. Yeah, maybe it left some questions unanswered and missed some things but the game is great. Don't know why so many complaints, just enjoy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cool
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6