Forums / Games / Halo 4

halo 4 unplayable

OP Th3 M3xican9292

so i just got back to playing halo 4 and i notice that i'm having issues staying connected when i have gold and i get booted from matchmaking search so if any one at 343 can explain what going on cause if this keeps up i might uninstall the game from my Xbox 360 cause this is pathetic i feel it like halo 2 all over again and its sad to see a good game go out like halo 2 even though halo 2 anniversary is out and and i don't want to play halo 4 on my Xbox 1 cause the 60 fps hurt my eyes when i play a single match
You might have router issues.
You might have router issues.
its not the router i checked everything and even called my isp and they they everything fine all so i just had the router replaced to a new version of the router i had, and when i do ask other player if they having the same issue they say yes there getting the same message lost connection to Xbox live when they still connected to live
oh, sorry pal
My friends and I have been getting the same issue consistently. You’re not alone.
Volize wrote:
My friends and I have been getting the same issue consistently. You’re not alone.
maybe halo 4 xbox 360 servers have switched to dish transmission
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Check out the other recent threads in the support section. This is not news to anyone who has been playing H4 matchmaking the past several months.

With the latest MCC update and the new custom playlist options, those of us with an Xbox One really have no need to fire up H4 anymore. I have a strong feeling that the intention is to push players to upgrade their console and purchase MCC.
Check out the other recent threads in the support section. This is not news to anyone who has been playing H4 matchmaking the past several months.

With the latest MCC update and the new custom playlist options, those of us with an Xbox One really have no need to fire up H4 anymore. I have a strong feeling that the intention is to push players to upgrade their console and purchase MCC.
I have been waiting for Match Composer for so long. I played a few matches of H4 BTB tonight, worked like a charm. Found quick matches, and had a blast.

I hope the word about Match Composer spreads like wild fire.
Cuando arreglaran halo 4?