Forums / Games / Halo 4

Halo 4 xbox one live?

OP INFECTEDxUHNION

So halo 4 is my favorite, i heard it is now backwards compatible for the one so i downloaded it. I want to play online but it doesnt let me, it keeps saying i need an xbox live gold membership. Has anyone been able to play online on the xbox one?
Well pretty much if you don't have Xbox Live Gold you can't play online with any game. You need to purchase some sort of Gold subscription or use a free trial to play online.
It should be clear that you need the gold membership to play online. For me, the problem is that the game says after a few minutes in the player search, I have no connection to the online service anymore. This is annoying because you can only hope to find a match quickly despite the low population. In addition, there are never any DLC maps and it is almost impossible to work out the associated achievments.
It should be clear that you need the gold membership to play online. For me, the problem is that the game says after a few minutes in the player search, I have no connection to the online service anymore. This is annoying because you can only hope to find a match quickly despite the low population. In addition, there are never any DLC maps and it is almost impossible to work out the associated achievments.
An FYI, try TrueAchievements for the DLC achievements. Lots of people who are trying to play the DLC maps.
tuhin94 wrote:
An FYI, try TrueAchievements for the DLC achievements. Lots of people who are trying to play the DLC maps.
Thanks, it is a great site and i found some help already! :)