Forums / Games / Halo 4

Has Spartan ops become off line playable on 360?

OP Hemi413

I’m new to the forums and the search function doesn’t have a newest post selection. So I couldn’t find this topic in anything newer than 2017. I live outside of town and have no access to high speed internet service. So I’m wondering if Spartan ops has been made available offline. It was one of the easiest ways to gain xp and I somewhat enjoyed the missions.
I don’t think there’s been an update or anything, so they are still unplayable offline. If you have the MCC or are interested in getting it, you can play Spartan Ops offline in that.
I’m assuming MCC is only on Xbox One, which I don’t have. Would your progress from 360 transfer over, or would I have to play through the whole game again, just to get as far as I currently am on the 360? A new system isn’t in my current future, due to the lack of internet service where I live.
Hemi413 wrote:
I’m assuming MCC is only on Xbox One, which I don’t have. Would your progress from 360 transfer over, or would I have to play through the whole game again, just to get as far as I currently am on the 360? A new system isn’t in my current future, due to the lack of internet service where I live.
Progress doesn't transfer between 360 games and MCC as they are classed as separate games. You are correct that MCC is Xbox One only