Forums / Games / Halo 4

How hard is Spartan Ops solo legendary?

OP AngusBeef725

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Pretty easy don't sweat it. Co-op is more fun though.
I did it legendary solo, took like 20 hours though. Hard part was when there were a group of elites or knights. Best thing to do was use a loadout with plasma pistol and a br to basically suicide yourself and keep gettign 1 kill at a time until you can handle the pack.
It is hard, i admit, but the game becomes easier when you play with strategy and being patience, not being a kamikaze explosive. Tough parts are the groups of elites with concussion or fuel rods, or the knights with incineration cannon or scattershot, these guys can piss you off quicker than flash, but if you have plasma pistol and grenades, you can take them down easily, likewise using precision rifles like battle or dmr.
I had some luck running ammo with either a dmr or br
I try to do it with human weapons only with jetpacks, thrusterpacks and other human equipment. It get pretty hard even on heroic.
is awesome...
There's only ONE Spartan Ops Mission I have EVER had trouble with on Legendary and that's the mission where I have to defend the two transmission receivers.
There's only ONE Spartan Ops Mission I have EVER had trouble with on Legendary and that's the mission where I have to defend the two transmission receivers.
It all depends on how experienced you are in spartan ops and the game in general. Also the mission your talking about is EPISODE 5 Chapter 1 Spartan Miller just did that today solo and the only two things that I can be said is my goodness and good luck that is one of the only mission i know of that you can actually fail in.
The Apex episode was a Nightmare.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2