Forums / Games / Halo 4

How to get and use waypoint codes???

OP CenteredPond848

Hey guys i asked a question about how to unlock armor skins in halo 4 and 2 very nice people helped me!!!! One of them said you can use waypoint codes. 1: where do you get them? And 2: how do you use them in game? Also the other guy said that all DLC packs in halo are free, is this true???? And if yes (i feel stupid for asking) how do you download DLC packs for Halo 4 on xbox 360??? Thanks for all your help!!!!! And goodnight (most people in america)!!!!!
Well you will need to put halo waypoint on your Xbox 360 it has to be on a 360 and get the codes from youtube they are forerunner letters in halo waypoint when ion the main menu you hit X on your controller then hit it again then put in the codes,
Ps hope this helped.
Thank you DCH06 Live!!!!!
And some Waypoint codes to get bonus things like Raider, 1k Emblem Wiseguy Emblem, etc, you do need meet certain requirements, but some codes you don't need Requirements. Example, Orbital Swift armor and some others, codes you can on YouTube or Google Images

But you need the HaloWaypoint App on the Xbox 360 to use them

Spoiler:
Show
And some Waypoint codes to get bonus things like Raider, 1k Emblem Wiseguy Emblem, etc, you do need meet certain requirements, but some codes you don't need Requirements. Example, Orbital Swift armor and some others, codes you can on YouTube or Google Images

But you need the HaloWaypoint App on the Xbox 360 to use them

Spoiler:
Show
Yea it does my dude