OP RynoForceMinion

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I think that Halo 4 is great, but not the best... I liked Halo 3 and Reach better. I just feel like they could have done better with the campaign, like more things to do with Infinity, since it's the first time we see it in a game.
Personally I enjoyed it. The campaign wasn't my favorite but man did I ever sink some hours into Multiplayer. The load outs were my favorite new addition.
Campaign was good, I actually finished it wanting to find out more about the Didact, prehistoric humanity, human-forerunner war and wondered how Humanity would stop the Didacts end game. Problem is they threw all of that away in Halo 5 and put the Didacts fate in a book/comic. I suppose the prehistoric humanity and human-forerunner war can be explored in-game further but we will see.

I did not like the art design. I preferred Bungie’s style and did not like the Chief’s, or any of the Spartan IV’s designs (outside of the default set).

Multiplayer was a disappointment for me and was the first Halo game I just did not bother with because of the changes such as ordinance drops, maps and balance. Halo 5 seems to have improved multiplayer for some rans so that’s good.

It’s a decent first attempt. If it had Halo 5’s forge, warzone and multiplayer options I would even call Halo 4 a good first attempt. So far, if Halo 6 can get the best of both Halo 4 and 5, we may have a great entry on our hands by 343.

Just an opinion of course.
I think Halo 4 is great. The campaign was great, and the matchmaking was a lot of fun as well. Especially BTB.
I really enjoyed Halo 4 in both the story and multiplayer. I can see why others don't like it, since it felt more like a Call of Duty game, but I liked how casual this game was. I don't think it was the best decision 343 have made to make it so casual, but hey, Halo 5 is super competitive, so whenever I'm too terrible in Halo 5, I'll play Halo 4 and destroy everyone.
Halo 4 is amazing. Great multiplayer, awesome dlc pack that's free not to mention and Halo 4's campaign is super fun
I think the story/campaign is good but its forge and multiplayer is bad it didn't feel like halo to me it was still fun tho at times
It definitely was not the best Halo, but it is a great game.
To answer your question no.
Visually: Good
Multiplayer: Fun
Campaign: Nope. The Covenant was destroyed in Halo 3 so having them back in Halo 4 was stupid (In my opinion. I do like the Covenant, but the Covenant was broken at the end of Halo 3)
Spartan Ops: Oh Ya Baby! Playing as my own Spartan in missions, yes please.

I love the game, but not the point of the campaign.

8/10 Stars

Halo 3: 10

Halo 2: 8

Halo 1: 7

Halo Reach: 9.5

Halo ODST: 8
Many people say Halo 4 is bad but some people say that it is good, what do you think?
To me, halo 4 is alright. Campaign is decent but multiplayer (online) is a potato. Apparently, you need Xbox live gold to use Spartan ops. So from scale of 1-10, I'll say 7.
At first I hated the MP, but then I loved it. At first I hated the campaign, then after a second playthrough I came to respect it.
The story was great even though the campaign, solo Legendary, was one of the easiest of all the Halo games. The multiplayer experience was a fresh, new take on Halo that I enjoyed to a certain point. There's alot they could have done better but being the first game 343 Industries put out, it wasn't bad at all.
I honestly think Halo 4 is one of the best Halo games out there. My personal, #1 favorite Halo game of all Halo/Xbox games.
Halo 4 is good I love the feel of it as it is a nice halo game.
I Love The Soundtrack, And I Feel The Campaign Was Really Good, Actually, But Halo 5 Wasted The Chance It Had To Follow Up To It. Personally, I Think The Levels For MP Are Quite Repetitive, But I Really Like Them For Some Reason.
I thought it was a great game. I wish they used that cortana model for all halo games
Halo four was awesome.! I've been playing for a whole and am still going. It's worth getting.
Visually: Good
Multiplayer: Fun
Campaign: Nope. The Covenant was destroyed in Halo 3 so having them back in Halo 4 was stupid (In my opinion. I do like the Covenant, but the Covenant was broken at the end of Halo 3)
Spartan Ops: Oh Ya Baby! Playing as my own Spartan in missions, yes please.

I love the game, but not the point of the campaign.

8/10 Stars

Halo 3: 10

Halo 2: 8

Halo 1: 7

Halo Reach: 9.5

Halo ODST: 8
Ahp no. The covenant was still around. The flood was destroyed in Halo 3. What happened was a truce with the covenant. Learn to pay attention to the campaign. Jul M'Dama lives!!!
At the end of the day I feel since still took same skill and community was a good game. But yes of course could of been better but we always compare to originals which’s makes it hard
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5