3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Story sucked butthole
Gameplay was fantastic
drabiter wrote:
PotatoKilr wrote:
Personally, I think Halo 4 was a great game considering it was 343i's first Halo game. I appreciated the campaign because it brought more development to Cortana's character, however certain new characters needed more insight. Many have said that the matchmaking wasn't as good but enjoyed the new load out system. Matchmaking took too far of a step away from the original trilogy style, and we all know the Halo 2 mm brought Xbox Live into popular demand. Overall I think Halo 4 is meant to be judged more personally since it really brings in new concepts never experienced in the Halo universe. If you have not played the game, I'd say play it then go with what you think.
Halo 4 was 343's second game, their first was Halo CE Anniversary, and THAT was their worst game. Halo 4 is their second best game IMO.
And what's their first best?
Bit late, I'll admit, but I'm not gonna leave you hagnin'

Anyways, I fell like Halo 2 anniversary Multiplayer was their best game. It was actually made from a modified Halo 4 engine, and featured exclusive content such as the heretic banshee, hornet, silenced SMGs, assault rifle, mongoose and "gungoose." I just wish they would fix the many issues with custom gametypes and add a customs browser, because it's pretty much dead now.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5