Forums / Games / Halo 4

"No Campaign Challenges Are Currently Available"

OP BoundlessHalo97

For the last couple of days Halo 4's challenges have only been displaying multiplayer challenges while giving me the message "No Campaign challenges are currently available." Why are only Campaign challenges not appearing? Are multiplayer challenges somehow separated from Campaign challenges and, as such, server issues can break one without breaking the other?
I noticed that the campaign challenge section has come and gone a few times this year. I think, like most things Halo these days, it's more by accident than design but we'll see. Sometimes the campaign challenges were gone for 2 weeks in a row and then popped up again.
Two weeks off and now they're back. Unfortunately one is the heinous Infinity and Beyond.
That's weird thanks for sharing your info! There's been server issues lately maybe that is effecting the campaign challenges disappearance but I really don't know very weird!
I'm trying to complete the daily and weekly challenges in halo wars 2. These were working (just before Xmas 18), then, thinking I had completed the weekly challenge (only needed to play 2 more games), these were not recorded Trying again today (5 Jan 19) and still not registering completion of each game Any ideas?
I'm trying to complete the daily and weekly challenges in halo wars 2. These were working (just before Xmas 18), then, thinking I had completed the weekly challenge (only needed to play 2 more games), these were not recorded Trying again today (5 Jan 19) and still not registering completion of each game Any ideas?
You may want to consider making a post in the Halo Wars 2 Support section, just so you'll have better odds of someone that also had the same issue could potentially provide a solution.