Forums / Games / Halo 4

People for Team Objective on 360

OP G0nc3p

Anyone interested in playing team objective in halo 4? Let me know that and let´s play together
G0nc3p wrote:
Anyone interested in playing team objective in halo 4? Let me know that and let´s play together
I would LOVE to play Extraction or Ricochet in that, but no one's ever on it. H4 is my favorite Halo, especially rumble pit. I believe I know you from Halo Reach rumble, you're pretty good!
G0nc3p wrote:
I would LOVE to play Extraction or Ricochet in that, but no one's ever on it. H4 is my favorite Halo, especially rumble pit. I believe I know you from Halo Reach rumble, you're pretty good!
Yeah, I remember you. You can add me if you want and lets see if more people is interested in playing
G0nc3p wrote:
G0nc3p wrote:
Yeah, I remember you. You can add me if you want and lets see if more people is interested in playing
Yea buddy sounds good
Up for halo 4 too.
ericdk wrote:
Up for halo 4 too.
Thanks, adding you later