Forums / Games / Halo 4

Raider DSTT Torso

OP mythicbattlecry

I completed all 50 chapters of Spartan Ops on Legendary, 49 co-op, and 1 solo.

I heard that even though the Raider DSTT Torso code says to complete the campaign on Legendary solo, this is the actual requirement, and my brother was unable to get the code despite completing the campaign solo Legendary, so I assume the Spartan Ops way is the way to go.

However, I cannot unlock the torso, despite completing Spartan Ops on Legendary, so do you have to complete them all the same way (solo or co-op), or is it solo Legendary Spartan Ops?
Hey OP, according to your Waypoint profile you only have 4 completions marked against legendary - 1 solo and 3 Co-Op. To get the completion you need to finish all missions either solo or co-op - needs to be one or the other, it can't be a mix of both. For it to register you also have to be connected to Xbox Live while you complete them. It's not tied to Spartan Ops so you don't need to worry about that
https://halo4stats.halowaypoint.com/en-US/Halo4/mythicbattlecry/campaign
stckrboy wrote:
Hey OP, according to your Waypoint profile you only have 4 completions marked against legendary - 1 solo and 3 Co-Op. To get the completion you need to finish all missions either solo or co-op - needs to be one or the other, it can't be a mix of both. For it to register you also have to be connected to Xbox Live while you complete them. It's not tied to Spartan Ops so you don't need to worry about that
https://halo4stats.halowaypoint.com/en-US/Halo4/mythicbattlecry/campaign
I've read in multiple places that even though it says solo legendary campaign, the real requirement is Spartan Ops legendary.

Btw, I have only the first 3 missions complete, but I've done Dawn solo and co-op.
I've completed the campaign on legendary solo but the raider torso code wont work. Please help

This post has been hidden.

0
halo9864 wrote:
I've completed the campaign on legendary solo but the raider torso code wont work. Please help
Hey, I checked out your service record and looks like the very first mission hasn't registered as being completed on Legendary solo. You have it co-op, but you'll need to re-run it solo for the code to work :)
stckrboy wrote:
halo9864 wrote:
I've completed the campaign on legendary solo but the raider torso code wont work. Please help
Hey, I checked out your service record and looks like the very first mission hasn't registered as being completed on Legendary solo. You have it co-op, but you'll need to re-run it solo for the code to work :)
It still didn't work:(