Forums / Games / Halo 4

Request from the machinima community.

OP Edain

Two things that the machinima community would like to see in Halo 4 are the ability to lower your weapon and to have no weapon at all without it looking stupid. This alone would help us out a lot. Machinimas would looks so much better. So please 343i, if you are listening, this is really all we ask of you.
I think both abilities are already in there. I think it was announced at SDCC
Those are changes that don't really matter but have been included in the game anyway
Dis iz vary inpoortent

This post has been hidden.

I'm pretty sure the Machinema community would also like to see Elites return as playable. Several Machinemas out now, such as Arby n the Chief, and Rise of the Spartans, use Elites and in alot of cases NEED Elites to continue their story.

This post has been hidden.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the Machinema community would also like to see Elites return as playable. Several Machinemas out now, such as Arby n the Chief, and Rise of the Spartans, use Elites and in alot of cases NEED Elites to continue their story.
They can return back to Reach. It isn't much of a problem.
Quote:
Arbiter has said that Rise of the Spartans will continue and finish in Halo Reach, and Arby and the Chief doesn't need Elites to continue at all. You could solve that just by Arby complaining about the fact that Elites aren't in the game.
Quote:
So? They can wrap up their stories in Reach and move on when the plot allows it.
they could say arby turned into a human in an experiment