Forums / Games / Halo 4

Ricochet?

OP Briageniusfreak

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I want to know, what happened to Ricochet? I want to play a game of Ricochet in order to get a few achievements that I have not unlocked such as Hat Trick, From Downtown, and Can't Catch Me and I wonder if Ricochet isn't dead yet.
Not sure if it's dead or not but I sure really love the gamemode. It's rare find to play it in the MCC!
Not sure if it's dead or not but I sure really love the gamemode. It's rare find to play it in the MCC!
I hope it isn't dead on the 360 version of Halo 4
Me either! Back in 2013 I loved playing that gamemode 24/7, that's like all I played!
I believe you can still play it. I don't remember well, but probably in Rumble Pit. It's been long since I touched 4's MP ever since I reached 130.
EDIT: Ricochet is NOT in Rumble Pit. It's a team-based gamemode. I'm sorry.
Me either! Back in 2013 I loved playing that gamemode 24/7, that's like all I played!
I still want to play it even tho it can't never top off GrifBall, but I still have my enthusiasm for Ricochet
I believe you can still play it. I don't remember well, but probably in Rumble Pit. It's been long since I touched 4's MP ever since I reached 130.
oh ok
Ricochet definitely isn't dead. I played two matches yesterday on MCC and didn't even know what it was until I Googled it.
Ricochet definitely isn't dead. I played two matches yesterday on MCC and didn't even know what it was until I Googled it.
but what about the 360 version of Halo 4?
Haven't played it since it came out five years ago so I'm not sure.
Haven't played it since it came out five years ago so I'm not sure.
ok
I want to know, what happened to Ricochet? I want to play a game of Ricochet in order to get a few achievements that I have not unlocked such as Hat Trick, From Downtown, and Can't Catch Me and I wonder if Ricochet isn't dead yet.
There is not a lot of players playing at halo 4.
Tsxki wrote:
Correction: There's still a lot of players playing Halo 4. From Portugal, in the morning, the population is fairly low but later in the afternoon it's very well populated.
Tsxki wrote:
Correction: There's still a lot of players playing Halo 4. From Portugal, in the morning, the population is fairly low but later in the afternoon it's very well populated.
The weekend there are players, but the week there are not many.
Tsxki wrote:
ok
Tsxki wrote:
Tsxki wrote:
The weekend there are players, but the week there are not many.
ok
I played H4 on 360 most of the summer and I played a grand total of 2 Ricochet games throughout the whole summer. Maybe it was just my bad luck, but it seems like you've got a better chance on the MCC.
daem231 wrote:
I played H4 on 360 most of the summer and I played a grand total of 2 Ricochet games throughout the whole summer. Maybe it was just my bad luck, but it seems like you've got a better chance on the MCC.
ok
I've seen Quickochet and Shotgun Quickochet in Action Sack, but those are very rare. I've also seen Pro Grifball, which is a Ricochet variant. However, that only has 1 score per round, so it's impossible to get Hat Trick.
Caroniver wrote:
I've seen Quickochet and Shotgun Quickochet in Action Sack, but those are very rare. I've also seen Pro Grifball, which is a Ricochet variant. However, that only has 1 score per round, so it's impossible to get Hat Trick.
ok
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3