Forums / Games / Halo 4

Ricochet?

OP Briageniusfreak

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Caroniver wrote:
I've seen Quickochet and Shotgun Quickochet in Action Sack, but those are very rare. I've also seen Pro Grifball, which is a Ricochet variant. However, that only has 1 score per round, so it's impossible to get Hat Trick.
ok
Why did you only respond with ok? You did that 4 times.
Caroniver wrote:
I've seen Quickochet and Shotgun Quickochet in Action Sack, but those are very rare. I've also seen Pro Grifball, which is a Ricochet variant. However, that only has 1 score per round, so it's impossible to get Hat Trick.
ok
is that a problem? and plus why not?
Caroniver wrote:
ok
Because at one time that might be considered spam.
Caroniver wrote:
ok
Well if it makes you feel any better I'll stop
Caroniver wrote:
ok
No, no, it's not in a case of annoyance or anything similiar. I'm just warning you that what you're doing is normally considered spam.
Caroniver wrote:
ok
No, no, it's not in a case of annoyance or anything similiar. I'm just warning you that what you're doing is normally considered spam.
I don't spam, I hate doing that
Caroniver wrote:
ok
Well... you responded 4 different comments with "ok".
But oh well, just warning ya.
Caroniver wrote:
ok
Well... you responded 4 different comments with "ok".
But oh well, just warning ya.
ok
i have never played ricochet could you explain what it about?
jjnk12345 wrote:
2 teams, 2 goals, 1 ball. It's kinda like Grifball or Oddball with objectives.
The gamemode is point-based, so you have to score as many times as possible until the timer runs out or when you reach the limit. When you have the ball, you need to run into the enemy goal. As far as I'm aware, there's 2 ways to score.
  1. Simply run into it.
  2. Throw the ball into it.
There you go. Anything else?
jjnk12345 wrote:
it's almost like grifball but more like a basketball game, it's almost structure like a CTF gametype but, you take the ball and throw into the enemy's base and you score a point kinda like a basketball game and whoever score 3, you win, if this explanation makes any sense
i just played halo 4 and in the playlist ther wasn't ricochet anywhere.
i just played halo 4 and in the playlist ther wasn't ricochet anywhere.
i thought it would be in Team Objective
I really wish it was a more regular gamemode but i still wear the amazing armor :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2