Ricochet?

OP Briageniusfreak

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Caroniver wrote:
I've seen Quickochet and Shotgun Quickochet in Action Sack, but those are very rare. I've also seen Pro Grifball, which is a Ricochet variant. However, that only has 1 score per round, so it's impossible to get Hat Trick.
ok
Why did you only respond with ok? You did that 4 times.
is that a problem? and plus why not?
Because at one time that might be considered spam.
Caroniver wrote:
I've seen Quickochet and Shotgun Quickochet in Action Sack, but those are very rare. I've also seen Pro Grifball, which is a Ricochet variant. However, that only has 1 score per round, so it's impossible to get Hat Trick.
ok
Well if it makes you feel any better I'll stop
No, no, it's not in a case of annoyance or anything similiar. I'm just warning you that what you're doing is normally considered spam.
it does? who would've thought
Yeah, a huge surprise to be sure. But certainly not a welcome one.
I love ricochet it's Halo, grifball, and basketball all in one. The total package.
Caroniver wrote:
ok
Caroniver wrote:
ok
Well if it makes you feel any better I'll stop
No, no, it's not in a case of annoyance or anything similiar. I'm just warning you that what you're doing is normally considered spam.
it does? who would've thought
interesting, isn't it?
I love ricochet it's Halo, grifball, and basketball all in one. The total package.
It's unique on its own
i just played halo 4 and in the playlist ther wasn't ricochet anywhere.
i thought it would be in Team Objective
Are you sure it would'nt be in "Action Sack" since there is also stuff like Paintball and all that?
theres paintball game mode?
Yeah there is a game type called "paintball". It's basically just a small arena for 4v4 formed.as.a square with man high pillars scattered around. You can't jump and everyone uses Plasma Pistols. One hit kills. There are multiple rounds of course since a game normally doesn't go longer than a few minutes that way.
Are you sure it would'nt be in "Action Sack" since there is also stuff like Paintball and all that?
It actually is in Team Objective. You're gonna have to find people for it though since there's almost always a 0 for player count there.
theres paintball game mode?
Yeah there is a game type called "paintball". It's basically just a small arena for 4v4 formed.as.a square with man high pillars scattered around. You can't jump and everyone uses Plasma Pistols. One hit kills. There are multiple rounds of course since a game normally doesn't go longer than a few minutes that way.
interesting, however, I have never encounter that gametype
It actually is in Team Objective. You're gonna have to find people for it though since there's almost always a 0 for player count there.
yeah
jjnk12345 wrote:
i have never played ricochet could you explain what it about?
its a game mode where you have a ball in the middle and either team have to pick it up and carry it to other team's goal
i've never heard of basketball all in one game mode, what is it?
People made a basketball gamemode in Halo 4. Played it a couple of times.
so its basically a costume game not an official game?
It is an official game type in grifball, it's just very close to basketball. I only played custom games 2 times in Halo 4 so I didn't know.
Basketball in itself is not official. It's just happened to be possible to re-create it.
Basketball in itself is not official. It's just happened to be possible to re-create it.
alright then
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3