Forums / Games / Halo 4

[Locked] So Extraction kinda blows

OP HalozillaEX

Yeah, so much for that gametype, huh?

It's literally just Dominion but without all the fun parts.

Because the bases are out in the middle of nowhere, I tend to get teamshotted/sniped on my way to them, and even if I get in, and begin the extraction, I always get bumrushed, and because the base is friggin' tiny, they can just double melee you and take the base.

Usually I try to stick with my teammates but they seem to be under the impression that we're playing Slayer, so...

Yeah.

Thoughts?
I thought it was an interesting change of pace, although I only played one game of it on Shatter.
I honestly thought I was playing Dominion at first. Seriously, I did.

-Yoink- game types are going to be -Yoink-.

Bring back doubles.
So far I like it. I like that there are only 9 extraction points so that even if you don't run into much opposition while capping your points both teams must fight over the final location to win.
I only played about 10 seconds of it on Shatter because of JIP, so I couldn't say.
Quote:
I thought it was an interesting change of pace, although I only played one game of it on Shatter.
The only thing I play at all is Shatter... I rarley get to play the other 2 maps.

Extraction Isn't as fun as I thought it be.
I like it, kind of like territories with a purpose.
i like it.
Quote:
I like it, kind of like territories with a purpose.
Yeah, but so is Dominion.

It's an alright gamemode.
I like it. It's pretty fun. And the animation for preparing and placing the beacon is way cool!
It's not too bad, although I like dominion alot more, has anyone played dominion on the new maps yet?
Its not bad. Kinda boring compared to Dominion but not bad.
I like it.
OP - I agree... I could definitely live without it...
Koopzeh wrote:
. (2012)
Koopzeh wrote:
. (2018)
Wat