Forums / Games / Halo 4

Stance Pose Request (please read if ur confused)

OP SuperLOLZ66

Greetings,
One simple request for the guy that has it. And I totally understand if it's a misuse of the forums but I simply don't want to grind action sack anymore. I need someone to put on Mark V armor with legendary visor and sage colors along with their emblem being the same color as the armor, all of that with the Standoff stance. My friend is making a video game and he wants that as one of the pictures. Send me a message or respond to the forum (Don't really care) if you want to help me out.
I'll see what I can do. I might have everything unlocked that you need.
I didn't have the "standoff" stance unlocked, but I used two others that could be a good substitute.

Drawn Stance

Seasoned Stance

Hope they work out for you.
I appreciate your effort but unfortunately my friend is dead set on the Standoff stance. Sorry if I wasted your time.
It's fine no worries
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from wasting people's time
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
I got the stance on my own. Someone please lock this thread or delete. Thanks.
I'm almost at standoff I'll getcha when I have it
Lol nvm I spaced that last message