4. 113
  5. 114
  6. 115
  7. 116
  8. ...
  9. 117
please, forget my first question...
wow... this is just .... impossible!!!
the mythic players activate the skulls and play on legendary or heroic difficulty?
the mythic players activate the skulls and play on legendary or heroic difficulty?

Mythic difficulty, as you can read in the original post of tyrant in this thread, stands for:
Quote:
More specifically, Mythic Difficulty refers to playing the game on Legendary with all skulls activated. We like to refer to this as SSLASO to incorporate both single player and co-op modes. No, that extra "S" wasn't a typo. Unlike simple SLASO (Solo Legendary All Skulls On), SSLASO stands for "Single-Segment Legendary All Skulls On", meaning the player must make it through each mission individually on Legendary with all skulls on, from start to finish, in one go. No deaths. No saves. No reverting to the previous checkpoint in co-op mode. This is a challenge to be feared.
So yeah it has to be on the Legendary difficulty setting.

Ps. Please don't spam post too much :) You can just edit your previous post if it hasn't been posted too long ago.
oohhh... tanks....
i can do leg but mythic would just kill me
Good-luck :'v
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Thanks man!
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
wow excelente ejemplificacion viejo
juugghl
Thank you so much for everyone involved in creating this! I love playing on legendary and was surprised and excited to find a new difficulty -mythic- existed! I will definitely give it a try! Thank you!
Nice Dude!!! :D
Well, As soon as I figure out how to record gameplay from my xbox 360 I'l give it try haha. It'll be fun to edit countless hours of me being killed at the last moment of every mission xD. Then again, I just need to overcome two skulls for the most part (Iron and Blind) the other ones are easy enough if you are cunning enough hehe.
1. how to record gameplay from my xbox 360
2. to overcome two skulls for the most part (Iron and Blind)
1. Hauppauge - HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition High Definition Game Capture Device thats what i use
2. TO OVERCOME BLIND - open halo pull out sniper rifle. where reticle is on screen put a small piece of clear masking tape then color over the reticle with a sharpee. then when you turn on blind you have your aiming dot. i find i am much more accurate with my dot than i ever was with the reticle.
TO OVERCOME IRON for mythic PRACTICE choke points. to overcome Iron for mere LASO use the save and quit method.
HALO 4 MYTHIC / SLASO
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 112
  4. 113
  5. 114
  6. 115
  7. 116
  8. ...
  9. 117