1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 113
  4. 114
  5. 115
  6. ...
  7. 116
1. how to record gameplay from my xbox 360
2. to overcome two skulls for the most part (Iron and Blind)
1. Hauppauge - HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition High Definition Game Capture Device thats what i use
2. TO OVERCOME BLIND - open halo pull out sniper rifle. where reticle is on screen put a small piece of clear masking tape then color over the reticle with a sharpee. then when you turn on blind you have your aiming dot. i find i am much more accurate with my dot than i ever was with the reticle.
TO OVERCOME IRON for mythic PRACTICE choke points. to overcome Iron for mere LASO use the save and quit method.
HALO 4 MYTHIC / SLASO
Thanks for the tips, though I found out that blind wasn't that much of a problem as I thought (have been practicing these past days. And my last experience with blind was on Halo 2 for the original Xbox) Iron has been a pain, I managed to get half way through the first mission only to be snipped away.
Love your guides man.
Where is this?
I haven't even finished halo 4 on tmcc I don't think I will need this
Wow. Legendary difficulty is not very fun. I have not even attempted mythic yet. Spending a whole day on a mission does not sound fun.
HYv47 wrote:
Wow. Legendary difficulty is not very fun. I have not even attempted mythic yet. Spending a whole day on a mission does not sound fun.
with prep its more than a day. but the reward far outweighs the cost. it hasnt been beaten til its been beaten on Mythic
HYv47 wrote:
with prep its more than a day. but the reward far outweighs the cost. it hasnt been beaten til its been beaten on Mythic
Well I'm more of a two-hour-per-mission on legendary kind of guy. Maybe I'll try out Halo 5 on mythic.
I only need to finish the last two missions.
Mythic to this day, is unbelievably insane hard.
that looks imposible to me
that looks impossible to me
i felt the same way.
this was the first SLASO runs i ever saw.
Halo 3 The Ark SLASO by Pahis Halo 3 The Covenant SLASO by Pahishe is the best i have ever seen, fluid, fearless, efficient, and hyper-accurate.
from the moment i saw them i was challenged, hooked, and obsessed.
i will never be as good as Pahis but now a Mythic Grand Master i am.
you can do this.
Good Luck.
I've always loved your guides
legendary campaign was kind of easy 7 hours w/ friend worse that me
i like recording my gameplay with my friends
is mythic difficulty on xbox 360
Nice i love it
Halo 4 was the hardest
Your awesome at thise kinds of things!
Wow
  1. 1
  2. ...