The Official Halo 4 MYTHIC DIFFICULTY Guide

OP I The Tyrant I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 115
  4. 116
  5. ...
  6. 117
Hi guys! I need someone to play Halo 4, someone?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I can't even get past the first mission with this -Yoink-. Difficult as hell, but definetly addicting to do.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This will be fun!!
Spoiler:
Show
nice
Hey guys,

Looking for someone to play Halo 4 on LASO difficulty with. Because of the emblem, but also because of the challenge. Co-op is a lot easier right? It seems like a nice way to get start getting serious about LASO Difficulty.

A bit about me: I have all achievements for Halo CE: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, and Halo 4. I have played through each Halo campaign on legendary multiple times (except for Halo 5), probably played Halo 4 on Legendary 3-4 times. I also played a bunch of campaign levels on Legendary + Tough Luck, Tilt, Thunderstorm, Mythic (for instance: I did Infinity a while back). I know some skips. I kinda know how to backsmack knights with the Catch Skull active (it seems unreliable, not sure if I could improve on it). I know how to deal with knights on Legendary. I'm allright with jetpack and with grenade jumps. I played through the Halo 3: ODST campaign with all skulls except for Iron.

Looking for:
  • Someone of similar skill level. Too much below me, and I'd be better off solo. Too much above me, and you'd be better off solo.
  • Someone with a headset, who speaks English fluently. Dutch would be fine too, or maybe German, though that would probably make things harder.
  • Someone with enough motivation to get it done. We'll die a lot, have to practice certain areas a lot, etc... I'm up for it!
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
thanks The Tyrant for creating this mythic guide, now i know my friend isn't a mythic beater/ Dawn. He actually always plays easy, so i'm better than him.-Tropicalwolf112
This -Yoink- is brutal!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 115
  4. 116
  5. ...
  6. 117