OP I The Tyrant I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 117
I hope you will also do video guides for Mythic minus Blind, as you did for Reach. I find it more entertaining and informative to see how low the ammo and shields are.
Quote:
I hope you will also do video guides for Mythic minus Blind, as you did for Reach. I find it more entertaining and informative to see how low the ammo and shields are.
Quite possibly, though that really isn't "Mythic" since it subtracts a skull. I did that in Halo Reach because Blind wasn't a requirement for the weekly LASO Challenges :)
Quote:
Quote:
Quite possibly, though that really isn't "Mythic" since it subtracts a skull. I did that in Halo Reach because Blind wasn't a requirement for the weekly LASO Challenges :)
Yes but it's only half as *fun* without the Blind skull, isn't it. :)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Though we personally hate the Blind skull, we do consider it one of the major hurtles that makes it such a challenge :)

We're still hoping for the day that Blind simply removes the HUD but leaves your weapon and arms in the picture.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Though we personally hate the Blind skull, we do consider it one of the major hurtles that makes it such a challenge :)

We're still hoping for the day that Blind simply removes the HUD but leaves your weapon and arms in the picture.
I'd be willing to bet that most people get around the missing reticule by taping or marking a dot in the middle of their tv screen where it would be. So blind isn't really, if that's the case. I've never done slaso with blind on, but I'd be sorely tempted if I did... :-)
Soooo ya. Just wanted to say that H4 jackals>>>>>>h2 jackals. It's not even funny how much damage they can take after OC PP Shots......

And then ASO on top of that? It'd honestly be easier to beat cancer and aids combined.

And this is on the first lvl solo on Legendary. Co-op is a bit easier so far.

But that's why I love it! The harder the better. Def gonna try mythic when I'm done with first legendary run
I might try to give SSLASO a try after I beat the campaign on Legendary...no promises with me though. Lol!
My plan? Easy:
Play through once on Normal for story.

Play through again on normal for a double-take and to catch anything I missed before.

Play through several more times with friends and randoms alike to utterly familiarize myself with the intricacies of each location, encounter, and goal.

Legendary run with friends and randoms.

Solo Legendary. (May come before Multiplayer Legendary)

SLASO with friends/randoms.

SSLASO. Bring it!!

Did I miss anything?
Oh yes! Back at it again!
Can't wait for another challenge from you Tyrant!

Had a blast showcasing my mythic runs on Reach!
Oh man, i still haven't finished Reach SLASO!

Not sure if i'll give Halo 4 a try, we'll have to see how legendary plays out first. Definitely excited to see the guides though! Good luck!
Well Im not sure what it means by 'blind' surely if you're blind you cant see anything at all? So a black screen with only the sound coming through is how it should be. :)
This skull sucks.

Oh and theres only 8 chapters in the campaign???
Its not looking good as Im buying this game for the campaign because the MM looks like the 'H3 we hate reach crybabies' got their way.
Thats great! THX.

I used ur run on Reach. It was very helpful, specially on Long Night Of Solace (i hate this mission) at the end with the falcon-glitch. It helped me to finish the campain on legendary.

Can´t wait to see ur new walkthrough. I´m so exited on Halo 4.

greetz
elkazaam
Never had the guts to do Mythic, but I'd like to try it. Tyrant, what's the easiest game to do on Mythic?
Quote:
Never had the guts to do Mythic, but I'd like to try it. Tyrant, what's the easiest game to do on Mythic?
I'd recommend that the easiest OVERALL game on Mythic is Reach. Halo 3 Mythic was probably the most enjoyable though IMO. More challenging.
oohh a good challenge... you know, I may actually try Spartan Ops Mythic... 50 missions, one goal...
Freakin' insane, Tyrant. Having two jobs and a life, I expect to finish the campaign (on Normal) about 12/1, which means I should progress to heroic-legendary-Insane sometime... shortly before Halo 5 is announced.
Quote:
Freakin' insane, Tyrant. Having two jobs and a life, I expect to finish the campaign (on Normal) about 12/1, which means I should progress to heroic-legendary-Insane sometime... shortly before Halo 5 is announced.
Meh. I have three jobs to go along side my three cats. If I can and will be done! :)
Thanks so mutch. I really like your mythic guides. Can't wait to see how do the Halo 4 one ;)
I'm scared just thinking about it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 117