Forums / Games / Halo 4

Was Halo 4 your least favorite?

OP BloodiedSpirit6

honestly Halo 5 in terms of forge and multiplayer was much better.
Story wise I like all of 343i games but the actual game play is a little sub par, you get a lot of glitches and bugs you wouldn't expect from a triple A title. Their games are still rough around the edges on release, I wouldn't know why as they are a big company with Microsoft to back them up. I don't mind playing them even if the games feel like they were rushed. This is annoying to put up with, I'm hoping they take their time with Halo 6 or whatever the next title is. Though I'd take halo Reach any day. I like purchasing my armor with the credits I earn through campaign and multiplayer, its smoother game play, and I LOVE the forge mode! Halo 4 isn't the best game I've played but it isn't the worst and isn't as annoying as that Cortana and Gravemind bit in Halo 3.
Honestly...Halo 4 is my favorite of all time. The campaign and multiplayer of Halo 5 didn't really seemed that good to me. The story lacked more plot and its multiplayer made the Spartans look like they were wearing a rubber armor.
Halo 4 looks more realistic to me and its story its better, in my opinion.
Very much so. It doesn't feel at all like Halo and the story is very convoluted (and boring) compared to its predecessors. I do give it credit for the environment design, even if to an extent.
Honestly...Halo 4 is my favorite of all time. The campaign and multiplayer of Halo 5 didn't really seemed that good to me. The story lacked more plot and its multiplayer made the Spartans look like they were wearing a rubber armor.
Yeah the story was better but multiplayer really like halo 5 had better forge it had Warzone and Coustom browser also it has fun throw back playlists every ounce in a while but I respect your opinion my friend.
Yeah the story was better but multiplayer really like halo 5 had better forge it had Warzone and Coustom browser also it has fun throw back playlists every ounce in a while but I respect your opinion my friend.
And I respect yours as well.
We may have our different favorite entries of the franchise. But we all love Halo nonetheless
I definitely like Halo 5 better but I have a lot of good memories playing Halo 4 with custom games and competitive custom games.
5 is definitely my least favorite. Halo 4's gameplay, while flawed, still felt to some extent like Halo to me, whereas 5 felt more like a generic modern shooter. It also has my second favorite story in the series, right behind 2, whereas 5's story falls flat in almost every conceivable way. I even prefer its art style over 5's as, while different to be sure, it wasn't nearly as drastic as the absolutely hideous changes 5 brought about (though the Elites look awful in both).