Forums / Games / Halo 4

[Locked] What if Master Chief were to die?

OP SF BloodBrother

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I think this has come up before, but of course he is not going to die in Halo: 4, but what if Chief were to die in like halo 6? How do you think this will impact you, and the gaming community?

How would that make you feel?
Me = Wow. = balling up crying on the floor = mom walks in, "Why you crying?"
Me = Master chief died.

But really. What do you think is going to happen to Chief after Halo is over?
I don't think they will kill him off. Maybe he will become MIA.
Quote:
I think this has come up before, but of course he is not going to die in Halo: 4, but what if Chief were to die in like halo 6? How do you think this will impact you, and the gaming community?

Me = Master chief died.

realty would no longer exist
He was bred for war, for the halo series to shut down he MUST die. It'll be sad but it would make him infinitive more epic
There will be no sound... no tears... no fears... just a feeling of heroism and leadership in the death of a legend.
I would like the distress call that cortana sent out to be picked up at the end of Halo 5, but the rescue ship is captured and Halo 6 is trying to get it back. Veryone goes home and there is a happy ending but I'd prefer it and it is more likely that we get a sad enging with MC either MIA or KIA.
Personally, as cliche as it is, I'd like the Chief to return home alive, and to find some kind of peace, if he can. I doubt it would be easy for him, after the Coveys, the Flood, and whatever comes at him in this new trilogy.
If Chief were to die, he should risk his life to safe the "good guys" in the next trilogy
like in halo wars when that bloke staid behind to start the count down, but if we was to die any other way i dont want to see it.
I know this sounds kind of corny, but what if he had a son. After MC dies they'll make a story about how his son enrolls in the U.N.S.C. to get revenge on what ever killed his father. And also lets say that ONI makes the Spartan IV project and he becomes one of those few lucky soldiers. That may sound corny for you guys and gals but I think that would set up a great story for both the community and the Halo Universe.
Slow down there tiger. Halo 4 hasn't came out, so don't get to hassy.
You know nothing about Halo 4 and you're worry about the end of Halo 6 ?! I think Halo 4 and it's story is much more important right now.
I want the same thing that rolling flames said. John should maybe go back to reach pay his respects to those who let him live and carry out his destiny. He will make a home far away from the UNSC so he can find peace. He will take off his armour and helmet and I think u should see his face. The face of a tired man who wants to just live the his life like a average person.
i kinda want him to die in 6 so it cant be dragged on forever
Unthinkable..
Truly unthinkable.

PeacE

ShadEO9
Officially, he's dead right now. That's the thing about fiction and video games.

There's always stories to tell and characters will always die, eventually.
If he were to die, it would require the following:
1.He would have to die in Halo 6
2.His death would have to be noble and epic
Quote:

Me = Master chief died.

The story of [The Reclaimer] may end but the Halo Universe will continue, even with without him.
Quote:
I want the same thing that rolling flames said. John should maybe go back to reach pay his respects to those who let him live and carry out his destiny. He will make a home far away from the UNSC so he can find peace. He will take off his armour and helmet and I think u should see his face. The face of a tired man who wants to just live the his life like a average person.
John is a warrior, and no matter what, he will never be able to live his life as an average human being.
Quote:
Personally, as cliche as it is, I'd like the Chief to return home alive, and to find some kind of peace, if he can. I doubt it would be easy for him, after the Coveys, the Flood, and whatever comes at him in this new trilogy.
To be honest, if he did return home, he'd probably commit suicide. After going through all of that, saving humanity...three times now (Not including Halo 4), exterminating the Flood, killing the Coevnant left and right, I don't think he would ever recover from that battle-ready mindset.

I wonder what'll happen to Cortana...
Quote:
John is a warrior, and no matter what, he will never be able to live his life as an average human being.
there will always be a war to fight in the halo universe
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3