Forums / Games / Halo 4

[Locked] What if Master Chief were to die?

OP SF BloodBrother

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
If he dies in an epic way, I'll be satisfied yet sad. Personally I'd like to see an ending similar to Halo 3's where it's implied that he's dead but in a legendary ending show him still alive.
They definitely wouldn't kill him off in Halo 4, maybe Halo 6, I would be incredibly sad but I do believe that Halo will only die when Master Chief does.
Would Mario every really die...
Quote:
there are 2 things that could happen if MC dies.

1.i will hang myself

2.ill jump out of the window

Or you could just hang out a window. XD
Tsk, tskk, tsk. BloodBrother, you have to know something:

"Spartans never die, they're just missing in action." -Carter A259
It's not good to kill of your main character, especially one who is so influential in the gaming world. So I don't see him dying. And as for him, post-Halo series, I suppose he could try and adjust to society, but it's unlikely and the truth of the matter is that war doesn't just stop.

Doesn't matter if it's rebellions, or small stuff like that, there will always be conflict. At the very least he could be a trainer for recruits.
I think this has come up before, but of course he is not going to die in Halo: 4, but what if Chief were to die in like halo 6? How do you think this will impact you, and the gaming community?

How would that make you feel?
Me = Wow. = balling up crying on the floor = mom walks in, "Why you crying?"
Me = Master chief died.

But really. What do you think is going to happen to Chief after Halo is over?
They won't kill Chief off. Easy as that, but with 343, I guess you never truly know.
Jeeze... This post is from 2011...lol. MC die... Nahhh.. 343 will let Halsey digitize him and he'll go rogue and join Cortana. Then both of them will live forever... lol
Indomx wrote:
They won't kill Chief off. Easy as that, but with 343, I guess you never truly know.
In future please check the date of the last post before posting. This post is 7 years old. Don't revive old topics
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3