1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
a la batalla a corta distancia de la BR es mejor, pero en modos de juego como SWAT es mejor el DMR.
Yo personalmente prefiero la BR
Lol , I actually had figured out what you were saying before realizing that you had written it in English as well :P
I prefer to use long range weapons and you can get more kills from a DMR that a BR in the campaign.
You can use 56 shots with the DMR from full ammo or 48 bursts with BR. That means you can get slightly more kills with the DMR in campaign or spartan ops.
both are good... but I think DMR is best in damage, to perform headshots and are the best in long range
DMR was my preference. I don't play H4 as much as I used to...
DMR in almost all situations
I have always loved the DMR and thought that the BR was a bit overrated but that's just me and honestly I much prefer the DMR. Also, although I do prefer the DMR, that's a personal preference and probably deals with how i play because I think that they are pretty different weapons and not as easily compared (or similar) as people think.
I like the Battle Rifle more because 4 shots to the head kills someone. Im accurate enough to kill someone before they can destroy my shields and that still gives me time to get away and recharge, while using a DMR i cant land all five shots to the head in time. However, if it was SWAT i would use the DMR not because "faster rate of fire" like people suggested earlier, but because its reticle is smaller than a BR and more accurate
DMR forever.
DMR without question for me nothing more satisfying than a single shot headshot on a grunt - especially when you have grunt Birthday on haha
Covenant Carbine for the win
lolz
But seriously though, with DMR I just get hella kills in general when I use it. But in SWAT I tend to do better with BR. But recently I;ve been trying to use the Light Rifle to get the commendation. I've already gotten mastery for CC, DMR, and BR. For some reason I just slay with the Cove. Carbine.
BR all the -Yoinking!- way. 2 headshots and a melee and the enemy's down for the count.
(DMR is nice, I like it a lot, but I prefer the BR)
All depends on the situation, skill of user, and place on map
DMR was OP for large maps, but the BR was good for close quarters maps
The DMR is more consistent and more satisfying to use. It felt better in Halo4 . The H4 BR felt bad in my hands.

In Halo 5 however, the BR feels way better and even the DMR feels better. I would pick the H5 BR over the H5 DMR.

My ranking would probably be:
Halo 5 BR > Halo 5 DMR > Halo 4 DMR > Halo 4 BR
I started off loving the BR as a carryover from Halo 3. I was sick of the DMR in Reach and missed my fave weapon from past games. As I moved on to the Covenant Carbine, I worked my way into a lot of BTB games and the large maps made me start leaning on the DMR. Now I find it hard to use the BR. I prefer the DMR for most maps, and the Covenant for anything CQC.
DMR had the accuracy.
The BR is a classic, I only ever used the DMR when my BR and Magnum ran out of ammo, and the DMR was the only weapon nearby.
The BR is good in most occasions
BR with its OP firepower though DMR has longer range, the BR is more useful for most of the situations. I did a few perfections with BR alone when i played H4.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7