Whats better br or dmr?

OP GOLD 4

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
They're both really good guns, but need to be used for different situations. DMR is more accurate and has 2 more shots, but BR kills faster and is great in CQB because of the burst and spread.
I use the dmr for medium-long and the br for short medium.
I have a loadout in which i have br and dmr and it works just great
I have to add an additional comment for when comparing the BR and DMR to determined which gun is best. Most of the players do usually take a multiplayer perspective and I cannot blame them for viewing this question in this specific angle.

However, if you view it more towards which gun is most effective in Campaign, it's extremely difficult to decide as there are no missions with both the DMR and the BR. This results in that we most compare the weapons slightly differently when it comes to determined how effective they are. If any of you has played Halo 4 on LASO (Legendary All Skulls On), the main difference with the DMR and BR is actually that the DMR is powerful enough to make the Jackal fling its shield from a shot in the hand unlike with the BR. However, in any other combat situations in LASO, there 2 weapons are set to be fairly even but it do still crown the DMR to be a winner in the Campaign because of the increased effectiveness against shielded Jackals.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I prefer the BR but, that said I love the DMR in H4. It was ruined for me in H5.
Br I mean seriously it shoots two bullets at a time. I mainly use it in campaign missions. It's for the small enimies
You know it shoots three bullets, not two right?
I'm neutral.
Dmr is a very elegant weapon.
BR is better because of the damage per round ratio
But they are both good in different situations
depends on the situation dmr for the longer ranges for sure
BR vs DMR, it depends on the situation
Halo 4 introduced the DMR and since I've always liked the original
I say BR! I’m a hardcore fan of it.
Most engagements in Halo are mid to close range. The BR is the mid to close (even long range) weapon.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7