Forums / Games / Halo 4

Who still loves, and plays Halo 4?

OP Geth Pathfinder

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I got this game shortly after release in 2012 and started online in July 2016. I still play multiplayer to this day. Vortex, Ragnarok, and Exile are all so fun to play on. This game is still my favorite Halo game of all time. TMCC removed maps and Infinity Slayer, making it a watered down version of a game. The original Halo 4 is just so awsone! I know that many people hated this game but I have played and enjoyed every Halo and this is the perfect Halo for me. Halo 5 just removed everything good about Halo 4 and added annoying abilities. 343i will probably never make another Halo as good as Halo 4 but I will play it until I can’t find matches. So here’s to Halo 4, an under appreciated game.
Me, i love every Halo game tbh.
Halo 4 is one of my favorite games. Unfotunately, I can't play the original version or else I get into insanely laggy matches. I still play it on the MCC. I can't get the full Infinity BTB experience on there, which was the best part of the game, but it's better than nothing.
Rhydon65 wrote:
Halo 4 is one of my favorite games. Unfotunately, I can't play the original version or else I get into insanely laggy matches. I still play it on the MCC. I can't get the full Infinity BTB experience on there, which was the best part of the game, but it's better than nothing.
Halo 4 matches can be very laggy. I agree that BTB is the best part of Halo 4. Maybe Halo 4 didn’t have the best 4v4 maps but BTB maps are perfect in Halo 4. I personally like the MCC for team slayer but BTB is frustrating. I never have played on Vortex or Ragnarok in the MCC. I think I have played on Daybreak a few times but not in Infinity Slayer. I would rather have 30fps and more lag than the limited playlists in the MCC. Not saying I hate the MCC, it’s still awsome for campaigns and playing the older Halos but I prefer the original Halo 4 to the stripped down version.
I loved the maps in Halo 4, and the gun play. The aim feels so crisp.
Rhydon65 wrote:
Halo 4 matches can be very laggy. I agree that BTB is the best part of Halo 4. Maybe Halo 4 didn’t have the best 4v4 maps but BTB maps are perfect in Halo 4. I personally like the MCC for team slayer but BTB is frustrating. I never have played on Vortex or Ragnarok in the MCC. I think I have played on Daybreak a few times but not in Infinity Slayer. I would rather have 30fps and more lag than the limited playlists in the MCC. Not saying I hate the MCC, it’s still awsome for campaigns and playing the older Halos but I prefer the original Halo 4 to the stripped down version.
You know what I would love? I'd love it if I could find a bunch of people in real life who enjoy Halo 4, and have LAN parties with them every weekend. Not only would LAN significantly reduce the lag, but being able to talk to people about the game in person would be awesome. For a lot of people, it's just "cool" to hate Halo 4. So when I find someone who likes it, it makes it an even more positive encounter.
Rhydon65 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
For a lot of people, it's just "cool" to hate Halo 4. So when I find someone who likes it, it makes it an even more positive encounter.
Spot on, dude.
Canine252 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
For a lot of people, it's just "cool" to hate Halo 4. So when I find someone who likes it, it makes it an even more positive encounter.
Spot on, dude.
Add me here, I love Halo 4 still to this day but like Rhydon65 I get very laggy games which is such a shame. H4 was my first real MP FPS game and BTB is by far the best part of it. I'm probably one of the few who like how H4 was produced, I like the ranking system, customization's, loadouts and specializations. I actually like the graphics of H4 in MCC which is pretty impressive but agree that H4 in MCC isn't the same. I also feel that the maps in H4 'flow' better than H5... H4 LAN party would be awesome and so much fun. Add me as a friend guys (Geth already is) and I'd be more than happy to get in some H4 games in with a good group of H4 fans!
ZacBum wrote:
Canine252 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
Spot on, dude.
Add me here, I love Halo 4 still to this day but like Rhydon65 I get very laggy games which is such a shame. H4 was my first real MP FPS game and BTB is by far the best part of it. I'm probably one of the few who like how H4 was produced, I like the ranking system, customization's, loadouts and specializations. I actually like the graphics of H4 in MCC which is pretty impressive but agree that H4 in MCC isn't the same. I also feel that the maps in H4 'flow' better than H5... H4 LAN party would be awesome and so much fun. Add me as a friend guys (Geth already is) and I'd be more than happy to get in some H4 games in with a good group of H4 fans!
Ok! But i can't add you right now cause its 2:00 AM and im not playing anything, but later ill add you on both Xbox One and 360 and we can play some customs or even spartan ops. Also just FYI, i don't need to mention this but i used to have a profile many years that i got to a higher rank and completed the game on legendary (On December 29 2012 to be exact is when i beat it). This isn't important but it bothers me cause it looks like i never done it on my Service record so it kinda sucks.
Canine252 wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
Canine252 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
Spot on, dude.
Ok! But i can't add you right now cause its 2:00 AM and im not playing anything, but later ill add you on both Xbox One and 360 and we can play some customs or even spartan ops. Also just FYI, i don't need to mention this but i used to have a profile many years that i got to a higher rank and completed the game on legendary (On December 29 2012 to be exact is when i beat it). This isn't important but it bothers me cause it looks like i never done it on my Service record so it kinda sucks.
LOL all good mate and understand. See you sometime soon.
Canine252 wrote:
Me, i love every Halo game tbh.
It's a love/hate relationship with Halo 5 but at the end of the day, I love the entire Halo series.

Halo 4 is a real blast to play. I was really cynical about Halo 4 when it was released but after having so much time to play and appreciate the game, I really enjoy it
I am happy to see that other people like Halo 4 too. It’s refreshing, compared to the usual criticism.

If anyone wants to send me a friend request, I like to play all Halos(Halo 4, Halo Reach, Halo 5, MCC). I’m already friends with ZacBum and it would be nice to have more people to play Halo with.
Canine252 wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
Canine252 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
Also just FYI, i don't need to mention this but i used to have a profile many years that i got to a higher rank and completed the game on legendary (On December 29 2012 to be exact is when i beat it). This isn't important but it bothers me cause it looks like i never done it on my Service record so it kinda sucks.
It’s all good, I didn’t get Xbox Live until a couple of years ago. I didn’t know an offline profile could be imported to Xbox Live, so I created a new one. Disappointed that I lost my Inheritor rank in Reach. It took hundreds of hours(mostly in Forge) to achieve all those ranks. I had to play through all my favorite games again to unlock the missions/achievements. It was kinda fun unlocking everything again and actually using my multiplayer armor online. BTW, if you complete Halo 4 on Legendary, you get Mark 6 armor and Gold visor color.
Canine252 wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
Canine252 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
Also just FYI, i don't need to mention this but i used to have a profile many years that i got to a higher rank and completed the game on legendary (On December 29 2012 to be exact is when i beat it). This isn't important but it bothers me cause it looks like i never done it on my Service record so it kinda sucks.
BTW, if you complete Halo 4 on Legendary, you get Mark 6 armor and Gold visor color.
I'm well aware of that, i have known that since 2012 (Its the reason besides the Legendary ending why i completed the game on Legendary). Thats one of the reasons im sad i lost my progress ;(
I am happy to see that other people like Halo 4 too. It’s refreshing, compared to the usual criticism.

If anyone wants to send me a friend request, I like to play all Halos(Halo 4, Halo Reach, Halo 5, MCC). I’m already friends with ZacBum and it would be nice to have more people to play Halo with.
I'm always looking for new people to play with on MCC. Once that patch comes out, most of my game time will be over there. I don't have many friends who like playing Halo 4 either so feel free to add me if you're still looking. TheLegendary117. If/when you do send a friend request, message me and tell me who you are. I get a ton of requests and don't want to see your get lost among the rest. :)

I'm always looking for new people to play with on MCC. Once that patch comes out, most of my game time will be over there. I don't have many friends who like playing Halo 4 either so feel free to add me if you're still looking. TheLegendary117. If/when you do send a friend request, message me and tell me who you are. I get a ton of requests and don't want to see your get lost among the rest. :)
I'll send you a friend request also 117 should you wish to team up with some H4 fans from waypoint if that's ok mate.
ZacBum wrote:

I'll send you a friend request also 117 should you wish to team up with some H4 fans from waypoint if that's ok mate.
Sure! Sounds good to me!
I love and still play Halo 4. Its my number 1, favorite game of all time :D
It is so boring so nobody plays it even halo 5 campaign is better then halo 4’s multiplayer
It is so boring so nobody plays it even halo 5 campaign is better then halo 4’s multiplayer
Interesting statement considering your Halo 4 service record shows you haven't even played it...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2