Forums / Games / Halo 4

Who still loves, and plays Halo 4?

OP Geth Pathfinder

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It is so boring so nobody plays it even halo 5 campaign is better then halo 4’s multiplayer
I think this forum disproves your claim. We’re probably not a majority but we’re still a group of Halo fans that enjoy Halo 4.

I think you’re a troll considering that you commented on a Halo 4 forum even though you don’t care for the game and your service record shows no matches. Not saying you have to like Halo 4 but don’t tell other gamers what is “boring”. We all have a love for Halo on Waypoint and some people like certain Halo games over others.
It is so boring so nobody plays it even halo 5 campaign is better then halo 4’s multiplayer
your service record shows no matches.
He may have played Halo 4 on another account.
Canine252 wrote:
Yeah, he might have played on another account but the fact he posted on a Halo 4 forum shows that he was looking in the category of a game he doesn’t like.
Canine252 wrote:
Yeah, he might have played on another account but the fact he posted on a Halo 4 forum shows that he was looking in the category of a game he doesn’t like.
Oh i know, i was i just pointing that out.
I still love but do not play since Master Chief collection and Guardians are awesome!
I still like halo 4. But not very fun to play without friends. Plus i ran out of gold so.
I still love but do not play since Master Chief collection and Guardians are awesome!
I like the new updates to the MCC playlists. Finally get some BTB free of H3. I still prefer Halo 4(X360) because the customization is better, there’s more tactical packages, and it feels like there’s actually stuff to unlock. The MCC is still pretty fun for playing a mix of claaic Halo.
I recently got the game from my Brother's old 360 Collection and I like it. I wish that it has the Armor Lock ability like Reach does
I recently got the game from my Brother's old 360 Collection and I like it. I wish that it has the Armor Lock ability like Reach does
Strange that you like Armor Lock, since most of the community hated it. I use to like Armor Lock but now hate how it slows everything down. To each his own. As I was just saying in this forum, you can’t say what is universally good, only what you like as an individual. I think that Hardlight Shield is the replacement, but it is a lot weaker. You can’t survive being run over or being stuck. Halo 4 feels like a very balanced game but I’m sure there are people who would have a completely opposite opinion.
I still like it and play it. Literally just came out of matchmaking after the servers were down for everybody for the past week. If more people still played it the search for players would go by faster but I suppose that is a matter of what time it is around the world now. As long as people still play SWAT I'm happy.
i like the game and the multiplayer is great, but im confused about why there's more people playing reach than halo 4, when i personally think halo 4 have a better multiplayer gameplay
I stopped playing a while ago, I got to rank 59 and bought all the DLC (I'm still missing those rare McFarlane skins)

Still my 2nd favorite halo game (after Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer)

Fun fact: Halo 2 MP is a unique game that was created with a heavily modified halo 4 engine
I just stick around for Spartan Ops
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2