Forums / Games / Halo 4

Who still loves, and plays Halo 4?

OP Geth Pathfinder

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It is so boring so nobody plays it even halo 5 campaign is better then halo 4’s multiplayer
I think this forum disproves your claim. We’re probably not a majority but we’re still a group of Halo fans that enjoy Halo 4.

I think you’re a troll considering that you commented on a Halo 4 forum even though you don’t care for the game and your service record shows no matches. Not saying you have to like Halo 4 but don’t tell other gamers what is “boring”. We all have a love for Halo on Waypoint and some people like certain Halo games over others.
It is so boring so nobody plays it even halo 5 campaign is better then halo 4’s multiplayer
your service record shows no matches.
He may have played Halo 4 on another account.
Canine252 wrote:
Yeah, he might have played on another account but the fact he posted on a Halo 4 forum shows that he was looking in the category of a game he doesn’t like.
Canine252 wrote:
Yeah, he might have played on another account but the fact he posted on a Halo 4 forum shows that he was looking in the category of a game he doesn’t like.
Oh i know, i was i just pointing that out.
I still love but do not play since Master Chief collection and Guardians are awesome!
I still like halo 4. But not very fun to play without friends. Plus i ran out of gold so.
I still love but do not play since Master Chief collection and Guardians are awesome!
I like the new updates to the MCC playlists. Finally get some BTB free of H3. I still prefer Halo 4(X360) because the customization is better, there’s more tactical packages, and it feels like there’s actually stuff to unlock. The MCC is still pretty fun for playing a mix of claaic Halo.
I recently got the game from my Brother's old 360 Collection and I like it. I wish that it has the Armor Lock ability like Reach does
I recently got the game from my Brother's old 360 Collection and I like it. I wish that it has the Armor Lock ability like Reach does
Strange that you like Armor Lock, since most of the community hated it. I use to like Armor Lock but now hate how it slows everything down. To each his own. As I was just saying in this forum, you can’t say what is universally good, only what you like as an individual. I think that Hardlight Shield is the replacement, but it is a lot weaker. You can’t survive being run over or being stuck. Halo 4 feels like a very balanced game but I’m sure there are people who would have a completely opposite opinion.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2