Forums / Games / Halo 4

Why do you like Halo 4?

OP EditorialCub2

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I really enjoyed the campaign. I liked the enemies for the most part and the story. Some of the cut scenes were highly memorable, especially when the humans had their faces melted off, lol. But overall, it was just a really polished game and visually well done. The pistol was effective again and game-play was very smooth. It's my 2nd campaign behind CE.
Right there with you! Good to see other people who liked the story. My only problem is that the campaign was too linear, too short, and there just isn’t enough ammo in the campaign. I really like the way Halo 4 starts a little like Halo CE with Master Chief awakening out of cryosleep and crash landing on a new world. Pistol is perfect in Halo 4, sounds good, looks good, is powerful, but not OP like in Halo CE. Very balanced all around. Visually, it isn’t much different than Halo 5 and compares to new games even though it’s six years old.
The levels definitely were a bit more linear that I'd prefer, but I still enjoyed it a lot. And yeah it has a similar look as Halo 5, but considering it came out on the 360 it was impressive for its time.
I play Halo4 BTB exclusively on MCC as I like the maps and it's just crazy lol. Jetpacks, Camo, Annoying shields just adds so much fun and randomness. It reminds me of Reach which is my first Halo game.
i love Halo 4
Three reasons... #1 the BTB game mode ever Dominion.... And #2 best action sack game mode ever Husky raid... #3 your "teammates" can't betray you for power weapons such as the sniper rifle.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2