Forums / Games / Halo 4

Why do you like Halo 4?

OP EditorialCub2

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I love Halo 4 because it's campaign shows a good story telling, a deeper look into the bond between Master Chief and Cortana. The armor sets and weapon designs looked pretty realistic to me. Its multiplayer was very flexible and didn't feel that tight in difficulty to me, it was much more relaxing and welcoming for good moments (But like any MP game, it had its frustration and even angering moments ^^;) Spartan Ops was a great addition as well. Even if it was a little repetitive now and then, it has something many players don't see that much. And that is the fact that it's more than just a co-op mission games, it adds the feeling and knowledge that your Spartan avaatar you use in Matchmaking, basically your own version in the Halo universe, can become more than a simple MP skin, it makes your SPartan part of the Halo Canon universe, a proud member of Fireteam, Crimson, makes you be part of its continuity and if you want (outside the game that is, and do it here on the forums and all) you can give your Spartan a backstory, show he/she feels or how they interact and even personalities. A third version MMO_RPG or something similar.
Here, I made a montage of some of my Spartan's best moments in Halo 4. All rights to the game and the owner of the song are showed in the description.
^^
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3