Forums / Community / Halo Universe

343 please include more ancient humanity

OP BroodGuitar3757

Please 343 please let the modern humans rediscover there ancient civilization rather then reverse engineering forerunner civilization. Please let them discover the entirety of all the human civilization and technology including ship schematics and that through forerunner databases and have oni and that see if they can use it improve our current ships. Being both from human sources there would be a familiarity in the ancient technology for human designs
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Please try to be more constructive in a response and add to the discussion.

If you just wanna +1 it, hit the like button instead. :)
They can't really since most of it was utterly destroyed. So far all they've gotten are ruins, more ruins, a wrecked ship with materials in it and a derelict ship in space.
If you check out Warfleet, there is actually an Ancient Human ship on ONI's radar. They've used technology on that ship to create at least one set of Mjolnir armor (though I can't remember the name of it). I'd like to see more, but at least we have something rather than nothing. Perhaps with HI taking place on Zeta Halo, at least according to the two trailers thus far, we might see more Ancient Human artifacts in the lore.
I wouldn't mind more ancient humanity, they did give a purpose for the whole reclaimer thing. More detail on their culture and knowledge would be nice.too
There would be knowledge in the forerunner databases
There should be records of humanity in its entirity in forerunner databases
Sorry double post
There should be records of humanity in its entirity in forerunner databases
Well Forerunners used the Domain as their database, in a manner of speaking. Given the strange mechanics and nature of the Domain, any information held within could be considered suspect. Not to mention, the Domain was heavily damaged by the firing of the Halo Array, which might only further degrade any information on Ancient Humanity that might be held within the Domain.
They have found information on ancient through other forerunner sources. Its possible there might be a source
If you check out Warfleet, there is actually an Ancient Human ship on ONI's radar. They've used technology on that ship to create at least one set of Mjolnir armor (though I can't remember the name of it). I'd like to see more, but at least we have something rather than nothing. Perhaps with HI taking place on Zeta Halo, at least according to the two trailers thus far, we might see more Ancient Human artifacts in the lore.
Wasn't it the Hellcat armour? That is supposed to be based off Ancient Human design. I've not read Warfleet though, so it may be something else.
MysticKami wrote:
Wasn't it the Hellcat armour? That is supposed to be based off Ancient Human design. I've not read Warfleet though, so it may be something else.
Yeah that's the armor. Admittedly, I might be making an assumption that the armor was designed based on Ancient Human technology found on that ship. That's just what I recall, but there might have been another source used to create Hellcat.
Yes they have found armour and a ship
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members or make non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This likely might become more exposed as we progress into the “new era” of halo. As 343 has said themselves, they have invested in the next 10 years. We may very well possibly get to see this story unfold as future games unfold.
HAL0 227 wrote:
This likely might become more exposed as we progress into the “new era” of halo. As 343 has said themselves, they have invested in the next 10 years. We may very well possibly get to see this story unfold as future games unfold.
Lets hope i have been excited with some of changes 343 has done to the halo series over the years but others was not so happy but looks they may finally have the -Yoink- together so we can only hope. I just love how they have made the unsc more badass in its weapons and technology