1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
J kid789 wrote:
So when does the 6th one start? It's been months.

*Edit
Nevermind
It's coming.
DA DA DAAAAAAA!!!!
Psychological Assessment
Subject: Spartan Aleksandr Ivanov
While I find Spartan Ivanov's violent reaction to the news of his paramour's death untenable, I urge the members of this panel to exercise restraint in light of his excellent service record and his past.

Consider that he lost everything on Reach, and has been fighting a series of losing battles the whole way--from Delta Halo, to Earth, to the recent events regarding his latest operation.

Spartan Stessler was his last connection to humanity, and losing her was a traumatic event--and sending the same naval operative who denied extraction assets to deliver news of her death smacks of deliberate incompetence.

I agree that Spartan Ivanov's reaction was unbecoming of his rank; but I don't think anyone else would have reacted differently; especially after said naval operative's near-smug offer of condolences. I would like to point out Lieutenant Hadsworth is documented as disliking Spartans, and I feel this whole situation could have been avoided with some caution.
Right, folks. I realise I've been promising and promising the results to the 10k word comp and the more recent one. That's proving to be very difficult, so what I'm going to do is critique and publish the more recent competition, and do the other one when I get the time.

Based upon this, I hope to publish the previous competition results within the next few days.
Right, folks. I realise I've been promising and promising the results to the 10k word comp and the more recent one. That's proving to be very difficult, so what I'm going to do is critique and publish the more recent competition, and do the other one when I get the time.

Based upon this, I hope to publish the previous competition results within the next few days.
That just means lots of quality content, right?
hello everybody
hello everybody
Wrong forum, bro.
when will the next competition be?
Would we be able to expand on our stories for the 4th contest without it affecting our submissions?
Psychological Evaluation
Subject: Staff Sergeant Charles Monroe

He enlisted into the UNSC Armed Forces November of 2521, his achievements are few and far between and he exhibits an almost natural aggression towards those stronger than him. To my surprise, he has managed to plant himself firmly into the Army Special Forces. After the disappearance of his brother he has become less aggressive, even sympathetic at times, towards others around him.

His achievements have not made anything special of him, however his attitude has. He seems to dislike Spartans, however, his actions during warzone simulations haven't given me a choice, but to believe he should be a Spartan himself. I believe him to be insane, no normal man would turn down the Spartan program, viewing Spartans as "biological monsters".

To conclude, his removal from the Armed Special Forces may be necessary for him to become a Spartan, even an ODST would be a better use for him. Although his brother is listed as MIA, perhaps we can manipulate the information he hears into searching for him. I believe it would bring him to joining one or the other and the UNSC could use him properly.

(194 words)
(Seemed like fun so I did it anyway :3)
Darn, I was hoping that notification was the reviews...
Don't we all. I feel that maybe this competition is too much for one spartan alone to judge. Would it not be better for multiple judges to reduce the stress?
Don't we all. I feel that maybe this competition is too much for one spartan alone to judge. Would it not be better for multiple judges to reduce the stress?
Maybe... but a parable of many cooks and a spoiled broth comes to mind. Or that time when they tried to wang four Spartans into a Halo title when all you really wanted was one...
Maybe... but a parable of many cooks and a spoiled broth comes to mind. Or that time when they tried to wang four Spartans into a Halo title when all you really wanted was one...
True, though it could have worked depending on if the story was decent, including dialogue. ODST gave off a good vibe.
I don't think having a sufficient number of judges for large contests like this is comparable to any personal qualms that one might have with Halo 5. Let's not turn this thread into yet another one of those threads.
I don't think having a sufficient number of judges for large contests like this is comparable to any personal qualms that one might have with Halo 5. Let's not turn this thread into yet another one of those threads.
Yep, just a joke.
Spartan IV program recommendation
Sender [redacted]
Recipient [redacted]

Spc. Crain is a sniper attached to ODST squad Whiskey-6. Crain is a highly capable soldier with strong tactical decision making being observed during extreme stress situations.

Crain suffers from mild sociopathia, enabling him to make decisions not clouded by emotion or stress, however this condition also means that he is likely to place soldiers in high-risk scenarios for the sake of the mission. This condition may be a result of PTSD following Operation Kraken during which Crain’s squad was wiped out by a bomb he only avoided due to his position distance from the explosion.

His condition coupled with high skill with a rifle make him an excellent sniper as he remains calm during high stress scenarios. Unfortunately, despite his tactical brilliance, Crain should not be considered for leadership of a fire-team as he is likely to cause the deaths of his squad mates in such a position. Suggested that Crain is placed second in command to leader with strong ISFJ or INFJ personality traits.

Also suggested that Crain should not be deployed against insurrectionist targets. His disregard for human life could lead to similar PR problems as those surrounding B-217.
Sorry for the delay, folks. It's coming.
Sorry for the delay, folks. It's coming.
It’s all good! Still pumped!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
You know I know it’s a random post and all, and I’m not promoting these kinds of posts here on Halo Waypoint, but it’s 3:10am in the morning here in Australia and this caught me off guard and I laughed so damn hard at it when I selected “show” the moderators modification. My partner just smacked me for waking her XD.

ah, the little things.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6