OP Flugel Meister

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
J kid789 wrote:
So when does the 6th one start? It's been months.

*Edit
Nevermind
It's coming.
DA DA DAAAAAAA!!!!
Psychological Assessment
Subject: Spartan Aleksandr Ivanov
While I find Spartan Ivanov's violent reaction to the news of his paramour's death untenable, I urge the members of this panel to exercise restraint in light of his excellent service record and his past.

Consider that he lost everything on Reach, and has been fighting a series of losing battles the whole way--from Delta Halo, to Earth, to the recent events regarding his latest operation.

Spartan Stessler was his last connection to humanity, and losing her was a traumatic event--and sending the same naval operative who denied extraction assets to deliver news of her death smacks of deliberate incompetence.

I agree that Spartan Ivanov's reaction was unbecoming of his rank; but I don't think anyone else would have reacted differently; especially after said naval operative's near-smug offer of condolences. I would like to point out Lieutenant Hadsworth is documented as disliking Spartans, and I feel this whole situation could have been avoided with some caution.
Right, folks. I realise I've been promising and promising the results to the 10k word comp and the more recent one. That's proving to be very difficult, so what I'm going to do is critique and publish the more recent competition, and do the other one when I get the time.

Based upon this, I hope to publish the previous competition results within the next few days.
Right, folks. I realise I've been promising and promising the results to the 10k word comp and the more recent one. That's proving to be very difficult, so what I'm going to do is critique and publish the more recent competition, and do the other one when I get the time.

Based upon this, I hope to publish the previous competition results within the next few days.
That just means lots of quality content, right?
hello everybody
hello everybody
Wrong forum, bro.
when will the next competition be?
Would we be able to expand on our stories for the 4th contest without it affecting our submissions?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5