OP EVoro77

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
The Halo 4-5 Unggoy look like crabs. Kinda like me before my coffee.
Grunts are cool really like the ones from HW1.
I always feel bad for the poor things. They’re enslaved from birth and are constantly getting beaten and abused by their captors. Honestly I’d like to see a halo game where the grunts rebel against their elite or brute captors and maybe humanity helps them? Either way the grunts deserve to be something more than just cannon fodder with useless weapons
they are so fun to get a million headshots. the have a really sad background and when in big numbers can be a threat
they are so fun to get a million headshots. the have a really sad background and when in big numbers can be a threat
Yeah some can have fuel rod cannons!
I don’t like grunts weird dinosaur design in Halo 4 and 5.
No one likes that design
Dont you guys like they're ridiculous dialogue I do it makes them very lovable.
Suicide Unggoy!!!
I like the little guys actually especially when they talk, they say the funniest things, but on the other hand I don’t like it when there are swarms of them, they are an interesting enemy to fight though.
I feel sad for the ungoy getting their home planet glassed
After reading about their rebellion, I’ve gained some respect for them. They stick together, loyal, ya know?
One interesting fact is that it exists at least 1 Grunt with Spiker in the mission The Ark in Halo 3. It's a Plasma Turret Grunt in the Phantom seen in the Scarab section.
Personally I respect the Grunts, they were the first species to learn Humanity's language (iirc) and despite appearances are generally intelligent, just stuck in a history of being pushed over constantly. Do hope they do well in the future.
Grunts are my friends, please do not bully them.
Then, the only option that remains is to kill them instantly with the weapon of choice.
Then, the only option that remains is to kill them instantly with the weapon of choice.
It's merciful, so it's the only option that's acceptible. Thank you for your understanding.
Food nipple! That’s what they eat! I love saying that to people haha. Fun fact is Unggoy are actually quite an intelligent species! Not as good as a Huragok but intelligent enough to help the UNSC out with technological advancements etc.
If nothing else though, a grunt would make for such a cool friend hahaha.
I like the Grunts. Commentary by them are hilarious. Seems like they're used as cannon fodder alot though. Wonder what would have happened had the UNSC discovered them first. Hmmm, a UNSC Grunt, now there's an idea.
I love the Grunts! I find their odd speech pattern to be really enjoyable. I think they make the great 'cute' mascot that certain franchises have. I also actually like the halo 4/5 grunts and I don’t want them to leave.
My favorite race in Halo, weak enough that in front on combat they can be destroyed but also threatening enough to where they can't necessarily be left alone. Overall, I always thought that grunts were extremely intelligent, just misfortuned to be under the boot of the Covenant. Plus they are pretty comical and fun in Covenant fights.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6