1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
In the Halo universe... What are your favorite armor?
Fotus, Scout, and Tracker, are my favorite armors
I like the AirAssault armor set
I like the one I'm wearing, plus the ones from Halo Reach and other classic armor (like the MK V).
I've always been partial to the Mark VI (Halo 2 and 3).
Not sure this counts as a Universe topic but I do like me the Operator GEN 1
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
HUNTER-Class GEN 2
honestly my opinion is that of Jun
Semi Powered Infiltration armor otherwise known as "SPI."
What halo is it, friend?
Gen 1 operator, warmaster and commando helmets. Wraith, Indominable and Hunter armour
Scout (Halo 4/5) - Recon (Halo 3) - Hunter Mark 5B (Reach) - Commando (Reach) - Hermes
GUNGNIR (Reach), ROGUE (Halo 4) and RECON / VENATOR (Halo 5)
What halo is it, friend?
SPI has not appeared in any of the Halo games but in the novels such as Ghost of Onyx, Last Light, and Halo: Tales From Slipspace, Just to name a few novels.
What halo is it, friend?
SPI has not appeared in any of the Halo games but in the novels such as Ghost of Onyx, Last Light, and Halo: Tales From Slipspace, Just to name a few novels.
And will probably show up in Legacy of Onyx in some form or, at least, in reference.
Heres to hoping we get it in Halo 6 BECAUSE FOR GOD SAKE WE NEED IT.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Reach- commando helmet and armor. Halo 5 shinobi armor, venator helmet.
Anubis Nephthys
The Halo CE- Halo 3 Master Chief models for sure (and their matching matted greens)
HALO 3 RECON
Almost all of the E.V.A. variants
The Halo 4 special armors with the "skills" you got after SR50 (all felt like Real Armor)
Halo 5's Achilles (though I feel this And Recon should be Campaign vidmaster unlocks in H6)
and the probably never returning Hayabusa!!
Mark 4 is my all time favorite, behind that Mark 5 and ODST.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2