1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
So many to chose from. If I had to pick it would probably be the mausoleum suite reverse message.
We're the only ones who made it out of the dirt."
- Cortana to Chief from Halo: CE
What do you think is the best quote from Halo?
"There was honor in our covenant once, and there shall be again!"
i am ordering you to surrender that AI. "No sir" i love how plamer just stood there lol
"Please... don't shake the light bulb!" - Sargent Johnson
Damn this is hard well i guess it would be

You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your world will burn until it's surface is but glass! And not even your Demon will live to creep, blackened, from its hole to mar the reflection of our passage; the culmination of our Journey for your destruction is the will of the gods! and I... I am their Instrument!
jeez, so so many!

How about?

You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what? That you might escape the coming fire? Your world will burn until its surface is but glass!

The situation we (humans) are in at the time gives it so much gravity and the menace with which it is delivered is just impeccable!
"For a brick he flew pretty good"-Sargent Avery Johnson, H2
"I? I am a monument to all your sins... " - The Gravemind
"Machines break, eyes don't" - Chief in one of the books
So many good ones but ive always been a sucker for ODST's

"Most of the crew - not to mention your fellow jarheads - will be leaving the ship in lifeboats. They'll ride to the surface in air conditioned comfort, sipping wine, and nibbling on appetizers. Not you, however. Oh no, you're going to leave the Pillar of Autumn in a different method. Tell me boys and girls… how will you leave?"

"WE GO FEET FIRST, SIR!"
"Bet ya can't stick it"
"Our duty as soldiers is to protect humanity. Whatever the cost" -117
'We're it so easy'
"Before this is all over, promise me you'll figure out which one of us is the machine." -Cortana
The Primordial's speech in Halo:Silentium.

It creates an omnious feeling caused by a promise of suffering down to levels as basic as to reach to the very essence of existence itself.
"There is still time to stop the key from turning"
-Gravemind
She said that to me once, about being a machine.
"Take my advice, rookie. You ever fall for a woman? Make sure she's got balls."
-Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck
  • Female Six: "Sir, you-"
  • Carter-A259: "Don't wanna hear it. Get the Package to the Autumn."
  • Female Six : "Done."
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5