Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

BTS: Halo Warfleet Stream (Tomorrow at 2pm PT)

OP CIA391

Ahoy Mateys, got a lil announcement for you all.

Tomorrow at 2pm PT prepare to join 343i in a special behind the scenes look at Halo: Warfleet on http://mixer.com/Halo. Tune in to learn more about Halo spacecraft lore and what it takes to bring guidebooks like these to life. #CanonFodder

Quote:
Halo: Warfleet – An Illustrated Guide to the Spacecraft of Halo is a reference book on the Halo universe that was released on September 5, 2017. The book details the technology, scale, design, construction, and variety of ships, space stations, and colony worlds in the Halo universe. - Halopedia
I hope to see many of you land lubbers there. Till then. See Ya Chums!
I should definitely be there. Glad to see Canon Fodder living on in one way or another.
I'll definitely be hanging out in Mixer chat tomorrow, really looking forward to it :)
Ill try and visit. I always love 343s Live streams and tend to miss them; they are getting progressively more casual and funny so I'm excited for this one! :D
It's at 6am for me, but I shall try to catch it nonetheless :x
Just a quick recap for those who missed it, I've compiled a series of notable quotes that I hope efficiently summarizes and conveys how events occurred in the stream:

"Please do not spam" - paraphrasing, Stickerboy

"There will be no CSOs in future SoTP updates." - Unikraken

"Del Rio was right!" - Kenneth Peters

"Get [Del Rio] some chips!" - Jeff Easterling

"Weaponize tidepods" - random suggestion from random streamer

"How 'bout that dab?" - the rallying cry of a new generation of Halo fans.

"UNSC starships with MFDs (Military Fusion Drives) can reach Pluto from Luna in under seventy-two hours." - powerpoint

<.<
>.>

Author's note: What does "dab" even mean?
Anyone that has purchased the book, how is it? Im planning to buy it.
It isn't bad at all. The artwork is great and the few ships they have are great. But there is quite alot not in the book as they say in the vidoc. Personally I would say unless you really want to know more about halo ships get it
It isn't bad at all. The artwork is great and the few ships they have are great. But there is quite alot not in the book as they say in the vidoc. Personally I would say unless you really want to know more about halo ships get it
Yeah, there's no real reason not to
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I picked mine up nice and cheap from Amazon. I'm only about halfway through it but I've really enjoyed it so far. The artwork looks fantastic!